LOVE AND HATE

Arisha hated Dorian. From the core of her heart. And she was going to put her sword in his heart.

Clad in the armour, holding a shield and a sword she looked straight ahead. The soldiers were approaching from the north. And dorian with them. The flag of his kingdom—her kingdom—was red. Just like the red flowing in his veins. Just like the red flowing in her veins. Just like the red he will bleed when she bury her sword in his heart. Just like the red she had bled these past few months, because of him.

She felt guilty. Not for wanting to kill the man she had once loved but for fighting against her own kingdom. What choice did she have? None. Raka will kill her family if she doesn't fight, just like he had killed her sister in front of Arisha. Arisha had wept. Wept for hours in that cold dungeon cell. It was all because of Dorian. He had abandoned them in the enemie's territory. She lost her everything because of him.

Dorian. Prince Dorian.

She had once loved that name. Chanted it like a prayer. But now there was only hate.

Raka had presented her an offer.
“Fight with my men and I shall free your family, deny and they die” he had said to her in that dungeon. She had denied to betray her kingdom and he had butchered navelle, her sister, right infront of her.

Raka assumed that she was dorian's weakness. She had laughed herself hoarse on that. A man who had abandoned her, who had never bothered to look for her while she was being ripped apart by those wolves, would put down his weapons for her? She had laughed and laughed until she cried.
He didn't cared about her why would he stop the war for her?

The sword felt heavy in her hand. It's golden hilt shone in the sunlight. She would bury this sword in him. She had sworn the moment Raka had killed navelle.

It was a matter of seconds. The armies were there, clashing. Metals ringing. No sight of Dorian. He was fighting on the other side maybe. She had to get to him. Find him. Kill him. She fought her way. Killed her own people. Searched for him. Maybe once she killed him she would bury that sword in her heart too. She fought and killed. Like the true warrior she was. She had to avoid getting in front of any royals. They would recognise her and put her in jail. This is what was done to all the traitors. Until the prince announced their Punishment. And right now she was a traitor. Killing her own people. If she got caught it'll be over. She would never get a chance to kill the prince. She deflected the blows of her opponent and plunged the sword in his throat. The man fell on the ground. She side stepped his corpse and someone pushed her from behind. She fell on her knees but didn't wasted time to get up. She whirled around and her eyes widened at the sight of the angry faced minister.

“YOU TRAITOROUS FILTH”

He stepped to grab her by her hair.

No

No

Nonononono

Kill him

Kill him kill him kill him.

She swung her sword but he deflected the blow. He twisted her arm and she cried out in pain. The sword fell from her hand and before she could even think, his fist slammed into her her and she was knocked out.

Darkness consumed her.

***

It was a long day. A long and tiring one. Dorian had fought with his soldiers. He didn't wanted to think right now. He just wanted rest. He chugged down the whole glass of water the maid had brought him.  He closed his eyes for a moment. He would kill every single one of them. For taking something so precious from him. For taking his Arisha. They will pay. Pay for killing her.