𝐓𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA.
WEDNESDAY

"I just wanna know why you ignore me, I just wanna know why you making me OD

"I just wanna know why you ignore me, I just wanna know why you making me OD." Yara hummed while in her 3rd period. Her AirPod pros were blasting Young thug's To me. It was a study hall so, she usually spent her time doing future assignments. "I just wanna let you know cause it's killing me slowly." She continued humming while flipping through her binder.

Calculus was kicking her ass this semester. She was used to just breezing through classes but this actually required her to study and really pay attention.

While using her calculator, she felt a presence sliding in the seat next to her on the other side of the table. Looking up she seen him smiling at her. Taking her AirPods, out she seen Elijah.

Elijah was tall, brown skin, with dimples. He was really handsome, Yara couldn't understand why she always put their dates off. She didn't really have anything against him, he was sweet to her. Why not give it a try?

"Wassup babygirl?" He leaned over and hugged her, "I bought you some Chick fil a

"Wassup babygirl?" He leaned over and hugged her, "I bought you some Chick fil a." He handed her the bag.

Hugging him back, she grabbed the bag from him "Thank you I was in here hungry as hell." She opened the bag and took the food out, placing the small boxes on the table she looked up at him. "Not you sitting with me now?" She smirked. Elijah was a female magnet just like Josiah.

"Chill, I thought about you this weekend and wanted to chill with you for a lil." He looked at her while he leaned back in the chair.

"Yeah I was busy this weekend, had so many lash appointments." She spoke, while biting into her biscuit.

"I'm already knowing. I do want to take you out, get to know you a lil more." Elijah glanced at her. He really thought she was cool and he didn't mind vibing with her.

"I'm free after school tomorrow, we can do something." She smiled lightly, she wanted to see more about him. Maybe after all this time it was good for her to stop putting him off.