𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NEW ORLEANS, LA 📍
OCTOBER 2023

Later that night, Siah left the hotel to get him and Yara some wings. On his way back from the wing spot, he stopped in his old hood in the 7th ward. He had seen all of his old homies outside earlier and didn't get a chance to talk with them.

Getting out of his Charger he seen some of his old homies walking towards the car. He dapped a couple of them up "Wassam woadie."

"Nigga moved to the A and forgot about the hood." A older guy, Meezy, cheesed while sipping from his Don Julio bottle.

"Meezy shut yo old drunk ass up." Siah laughed while hugging the older man.

"I'm sayin', my brudda goin to the NFL quit fuckin' playin'." His closest potna, Shawn came up and dapped him up.

"My fuckin' Brudda." Siah smiled and dapped Shawn back up.

Shawn had been Siah's closest friend since they were younger. Shawn was their neighbor while growing up. The two of them used to get into so much trouble...

"You down here for my girl birthday huh?" Shawn started while the other guys walked back to the trap

"Yeah, we going to the grave and shit in the morning." Siah leaned on his car while he seen Shawn sit up on his hood.

"I miss her every day. These hoes couldn't fuck with my baby I swea'." Shawn shook his head and sipped from his double cup. "Niggas really took my baby from me."

Shawn was Miya's boyfriend as well. They had been together for 3 years before Miya died. They were high school sweethearts. He was with Samiya the night she died.

"Dawg don't be gettin' soft on me tonight. A nigga been in his feelings all week." Siah shook his head while feeling his eyes water a little bit.

"My fault. How shit is inna A?" Shawn asked Siah. He was proud Siah left for Atlanta.

"It's good fa real. Just been real focused on my future and shit. Football going good. It's straight." Siah wiped the side of one of his eyes.

"Who that girl that was with you at Maw Maw house earlier?" Shawn looked down the street making sure no cars wasn't circling their block.

"Fuck you keep looking down there for?" Siah raised his eyebrow. Shawn was always into some shit. He knew that Shawn shit is what got his sister killed.

"No reason Brudda, but yeah, who that was?" Shawn cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

Siah ignored it, but made sure to keep an eye out for whatever. "That's my lil yeah. Ain't gone cap she been helping me with everything. Ion know, just felt like a nigga needed somebody like her. She different."