The two girls twisted plan

⚠️THIS HAS SOME SMUT IN IT A BIT AND IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP I DONT WANT TO TRIGGER PEOPLE⚠️
___________________________________________

Dogdays pov:

When i wake up, I am so warm, and I snuggle more into what I thought were blankets. I then realized these sheets are way too soft to be blankets. I open my eyes, and I am covered by purple fur. I was cuddling with catnap. He looked so cute his chest was snuggled into the crook of my neck and his arms and legs wrapped around me and mine wrapped around him too. I thought about leaving, but c'mon, I don't know if any critter would want to move from where I am, so I stay taking his embrace. Until his tail started to move , I noticed that every time catnap wakes up, his tail always moves as a sign or something. I close my eyes shut and pretend I am sleeping, so catnap, don't think I enjoy this or anything. *yawn* catnap yawns, and it is so freaking adorable. I feel so lucky to be hugging him. He then opens his eyes and backs up from me he looks at me and giggles a bit, and I can't help but get flustered a bit, but he gets up, so I don't think he saw

I open one eye, and he stretches every limb in his body. His body looks so majestic. I just wan-wannAA MAKE SURE HE DOES NOT GET HURT, MHM. He goes to his bathroom to brush his pearly whites. When he goes, I let out a deep breath and get up and go to the living room. My leg feels so much better now. I go to the living room and watch TV. It felt like hours passed until catnap comes out of his bathroom he has a towel rapped around his waist, I didn't know he took a shower " Hey Cat-" AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"  he jumps the highest he has ever jumped I think. "OH MY STARS DOGDAY!" he yells, holding his chest like he had a heart attack. "What did I do now?" I had thought you went home already because the bed was empty." Oh opps, "i didn't know you showerd?" My walls are thick, so they block out noise." Good to know, " What does that mean?" HUH UH-WE SHOULD GO PLAY WITH THE CRITTERS" uhm I would need to dry I am soaking wet over here" I turn bright red I hate how I think this way " UHM I WILL BE BACK I GOTTA TALK TO SOMONE" I yell jumping up and out the door. "Oh well, uh bye," catnap said, looking more confused than ever.

I run so fast to crafty corns house, literally banging on her door. "CRAFTY CRAFTY CRAFTY" I go to hit the door again until it opens with a mad looking unicorn. "WHAT IS IT DOGDAY?" Oh uh sorry...ANYWAYS CAN I COME INSIDE, " I say while barging in anyway. When I enter Bobby, bearhug is here, ughhhhh. "Hi dogday, Bobby said, curious." GUYS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMTHING. " Crafty corn sits, and they both bring there attention to me. " What brings you such trouble today, dogday?" Crafty said, trying to sound smart. "Ok ok ok ok so uhmm, I have a tiny winy bit of a crush on someone," I say while folding my hands and squeezing them as I look down."YESSSSSSSS OMG OMG WHO WHO WHOOO?" Bobby bearhug says with so much excitement in her voice. "Is it kitchenchicken because you guys were acting pretty werid at the sleepover"  crafty says "WHAT NO NEVER BLAH" OH MY WHO IS IT DOGDAY I CANT HOLD IT IN NO MORE" ok ok ok uhm it's......or like I don't know it might be a crush or I am going craz-" OH MY GOSH DOGDAY TELL US ALREADY" crafty yells  also not being able to control her excitement either "GAH OK OK ITS CATNAP" silence nothing but silence till crafty corn and Bobby looked at each other and jumped up screaming and jumping even more "OH MY GOSH DOGDAY FOR REAAL HE IS SUCH A CUTIE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS" YE-YESS AND LAST NIGHT I STAYED AT HIS HOUSE AND WE SLEPT TOGETHER AND UH CUDDLE" I say blushing like a mess "NO FRICKING WAY REALLY DOGDAY YOUR SO LUCKY I ALWAYS WANTED TO HUG THE CUTE FLUFF BALL" crafty corn yells" ME TOO" Bobby bearhug yells louder. "Ok ok settle down Bobby, dogday when do you plan on asking him out?" "Eh uhm well I have to make sure he likes me back to" crafty, and Bobby looks at each other. " Oh, don't worry, we can help you dogday," crafty says, sounding devious. "What's with the faces, guys?" " Don't worry. Also, can you go pick berries for me and Bobby? we plan on making uh.... BLUE BERRIE PANCAKES, " Bobby cuts her off. "Uh ok sure I guess." I get up and go to Bubbas' house to ask him to get berries with me.