Secrets and plans

SORRY GUYS, I HAVE BEEN KINDA SLOW ON MY POSTING A BIT BUT DONT WORRY I DONT PLAN OF FORGETTING THIS BOOK.

Catnaps pov

I move around a bit, but I can't even move, and it's way too warm than normal. I open my eyes, and there is dogday snoring a bit. When did he come here last night? I don't know, but I am still tired, so I might as well go back to bed.

A few hours later

Dogdays pov

I open my eyes slowly, and catnap is actually still there instead of making breakfast, which doesn't make sense because you would think he is more a night person of how he looks. I yawn a bit and get up and go to his kitchen. I am humming a bit till I notice something on the couch. I get closer, and it's just Miss Delight. Oh shoot, I forgot they were here. Well, I don't want to be too loud, so I will just go out with the critters. I leave and climb down catnaps house, and I Bobby, Crafty and Hoppy, sitting under a tree. I skip over to them because I am happy to see my firends again after a while. "Hey gu-girls," I smile at them. "DOGDAY OMG HII WHERE WERE YOU?" "DOGDAY?!" they all scream and welcome me to a hug. "So, what were you guys doing?" I say, looking around. "We were saying who we thought was at the hottest boy here," Hoppy giggled. "Oh?" "Who do you think is the hottest here? " Bobby tells me, giggling. Hoppy looked at me, waiting for an answer because she wasn't aware of me and catnap yet only Crafty and Bobby. "O-oh, I don't think that's quite fair," I say, trying to pass the question. "What about you, Bobby?" Hoppy asks her with her warm smile. She sits and thinks for a second "Hmmm well if we are being honest here, I would say Catnap, not gonna lie," she says, putting her thinking face away. "I agree as well,"  Crafty said. " Him or chicken," Hoppy said. " Nah, I think Catnap has more style," I say while picking up so grass off the floor. " Hehe, remember when Bobby used to have a crush on him before?" Hoppy laughed. My head instantly went up, and both Crafty and Bobby eyes were wide, and we were all looking at Hoppy. " Oh...I will just go then," she gets up and walks over to the Bubba and chicken playing soccer. Once she was gone, I looked at Bobby. "WHAT!" I whisper yell at her. "Dogday, it's fine, it was a while back."And how much do you mean as in a while back?" Her eyes widened, and she looked at Craft for help. Crafty only looked at her blankly, not knowing what to do. "Well?" She only looks at me guilty, kinda. "Uhm, when.. I uh... found when you guys.. uh, started dating. " "WHAT? " I yelled this time. " But Dogday, you have to know that now me and craft -" Bobby was cut off by Catnaps mother coming over to us. "Woaaaah," Crafty says, admiring the tall pink lady. Bobby looked. Jaw dropped at her. "Dogday Catnap needs help with Ms Delight." "MS WHO!! THE SCARY TEACHER YOU TOLD US ABOUT?!" Crafty yelled. I get up and walk over to Catnaps house. "You're not coming?" I as Ms Mommy. " I will later. I wanna look around." "OK but you're missing out," I giggled, AND SHE ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT ME JOKE. It really wasn't a funny joke, but still, I thought she hated me, so that's nice.

I climb up to catnap house, and before I even enter, I already hear a bunch of yelling, "Oh my" I open the door, and Catnap is gripping on the ceiling for his dear life. While Ms. Delight is jumping, trying to get him. "CATNAP, GET DOWN HEAR NOW."IT'S WAS JUST A BLUEBERRIE," he yells back at her. I just stand there watching for a second. I think I can put this puzzle together. "DOGDAY HELP ME PLEASE," Catnap yells as he looks like he's getting tired. "OH PLEASE WHAT'S VANILLA SHORTCAKE GONNA HELP YOU WITH" catnap just sorta sits upside down thinking.  "DOGDAY, CAN YOU GET MY UH... PURPLE BAG OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR?" he yells at me. I smile and nod. I go outside and hear a kind of bang. But there was no bag at all so I went back inside to tell him. "There was no b-,"  I noticed Ms Delight sleeping peacefully on the floor. I looked up at the ceiling, and there were cats scratching marks. Huh, that's cool. I look back at catnap, who was surrounded by red gas a bit and trying to shoo it away. "What happened?" He looked at me and the body on the ground. "Oh, I don't know she kinda just passed out," he said as he smiled at the sleeping teacher. I walk over to catnap and hug him. It's been a while since I actually got to hug catnap now. He hugs me back while we both take in the warm embrace of each other. He sighs and relaxes a bit his warm breath on my shoulder sends a shiver down my spine. "We are we going to have our fun adventure," I smirk a bit. He can't see it, but I know he can tell I am doing it. "What do you mean?" He says backing up so he can look me in the eyes. " You know what I mean~" his eyes widen, and he turns red. I giggled at his facial expression. "I-i-well, I am gonna to be busy for a while because I said I would help my mom with her new incoming house." He says, trying to calm down. Then, someone knocked on the door. Catnap walked over and opened. "Oh, Hi Bobby," catnap says in his normal tone. "Hi Catnap, loving your hot pink lady firend," his smile faded a bit. "My mom," her eyes widen almost instantly. I wanted to laugh, but Catnap would yet be mad at me. "WHAT OH MY GOSH CATNAP I AM SO SORRY I WAS ONLY JOKING!" she yelled frantically, moving around in panic. He nods, and she tires to calm down.

"I am so sorry, Catnap. I just need to talk to Dogday if that's alright," she says with a warming tone. "Yea," he backs up, letting me outside with just Bobby. He closes the door and tries to pick up the teacher. "Dogday, I am so sorry, but I don't like him no more, and plus, I couldn't like him no more anyway." "Why's that?" Now interested . Her face blushes a bit. "Well, uhm.. because I am already dating someone." My eyes widen. Bobby got a boyfriend. "WHO IS HE?" she frowns a bit. " it's a she and uh... It's Crafty. " My Jaw is dropped so low you can't go under it. "But dogday, that's another story for another time. If there is any way to make it up to you, just tell me, please. " I look at her as I think a bit. I giggle to myself "well remember that thing you and crafty did to catnap before?" I smirk a bit. She smiles big. "oooh~," she smiles with her devious smile.

-__________________________________________
MY FIRST SHORT CHAPTER AND I AM TIRED AND NEXT ONE WILL BE SMUT A BIT BECAUSE YALL KEEP ASKING FOR IT EVERDAY OVERALL HOPE U ENJOYED

1260 words