𝕮⃟Hapter 59

»𝐶⃪59«
: CONVERGENCE OF THE FOUR SEAS

• • •
Yun Zhao's mind was entirely occupied by the large crab in his hand, and he hadn't noticed when Ao Yu approached.

"Ah, it's so hard..." Yun Zhao exclaimed as the sharp thorns of the crab's leg shell pricked his palm.

A hand reached over and took the crab from him, accompanied by a few crisp sounds as the long legs were swiftly removed.

Yun Zhao turned his head and saw the newcomer, a hint of delight flashed in his eyes. "Ao Yu! How did you come here?"

Ao Yu coldly snorted, "What? Is it not the right time for me to come?"

"Hehehe, not at all," Yun Zhao playfully bumped his shoulder and looked up, smiling. "You came just in time. I'll grill the crab for you."

With the Dragon Patriarch gone, Ao Jing clasped his hands and greeted him, calling out, "Elder Brother."

He discreetly glanced at him but found that Ao Yu didn't spare him even a glance. Ao Jing silently retreated to the side, lifting his gaze to watch his brother conversing and laughing with the young man before him, his eyes filled with disbelief.

Ao Yu's expression was unusually gentle, and he reached out to tuck away the youth's stray hair behind his ear. He rolled up his sleeves and started helping him open the crab shell.

The crab was disassembled into eight pieces and placed on the grill. The translucent crab leg meat peeked out from the cracked shell, gradually turning creamy white under the charcoal fire.

Yun Zhao picked up one piece, blew on it lightly, and handed it to Ao Jing, saying, "Here, have a taste."

"Thank you."

Ao Jing took it with both hands, watching as Yun Zhao peeled another piece and fed the snowy white crab meat to Ao Yu. He gestured for the maidservant who wanted to help to step back and enjoyed a bite of the tender meat himself after opening a hard shell.

The flesh was delicate, with a fresh and sweet taste that was different from eating it raw. Ao Jing finished the crab meat in his hand with two bites, then quietly withdrew with the maidservants.

When Yun Zhao came to his senses, only he and Ao Yu remained in the surroundings.

He wondered, "Where did everyone go?"

Ao Yu paid no attention to those people, as he had intended to take Yun Zhao and leave directly. However, he suddenly heard the young man praise, "The Dragon Domain is so beautiful. Ao Jing told me that there are many islands nearby. Let's bring everyone here for a visit when we have time, alright?"

"Do... you like it here?" Ao Yu released Yun Zhao's wrist and silently gazed at him.

Yun Zhao pondered for a moment. "It's alright, very beautiful."

He pointed at the radiant pearls emitting a sparkling glow around them and smiled. "But staying here for too long can be dazzling. Our Yuming Mountain is still more beautiful."

As if pleased by the young man's words, Ao Yu chuckled softly. He transformed into a magnificent silver-white dragon, using his tail to gently coil Yun Zhao and securely place him on his back.

Yun Zhao held onto the dragon's elegant feathers tightly and leaned over to ask him, "Are we going back?"

"No," replied Ao Yu as his tail tip approached, gently brushing against the young man's face, reminding him not to sit in a crooked posture.

"I'll take you somewhere."

The white dragon let out a low hum, swaying his tail and leaping into the air, breaking through the barriers. The patrolling spirit attendants exclaimed and quickly moved aside, their heads slightly bowed as they watched the departing figure of the white dragon.