chapter 3( Sophia)

"  Is there such thing as love at first sight  , if it is !

"How does it feel !? "

"Well I will text him tonight. Through that app! "

"But what should I ask him  , and what if he is into some one else! , are you sure about me sending those annonymous questions? "

"Sophia are you serious , you still have doubts , come on shut those thoughts and ask him !"

"He seems pretty extrovert to me , he spends his most of time with his friends , he seems fine in every subject except history" .

"That sounds good!, I'm actually way too excited for you two , it's something unexpected!"

You are assuming things , I haven't even texted him yet!

"No problem , you will do it soon anyway!"

The bell ringed , I started to pack my stuff , I waved by to my friends
and went to catch my bus , the only thing I'm really worried about is "what if  he comes to know that I'm sending him annonymos questions!?

I reached home mom and dad weren't there , I left to my room , they maybe went for groceries, the note on the refrigerator was clear they went for groceries shopping !

After dinner I took my mother's phone and went to my room , by that time I already had downloaded that app .

I searched for his profile and there he was! .

An uneasy feeling was sinking in my stomach while my heart was beating lively .

" How was your day !?"

I got the reply indicating that he was active.

"It was F9!"

Do you have crush on someone!?

"Yes! 🦋 "
__________________________________________________________________

"Nonsense , he must be lying about it , chill Sophia "

"Lora , I don't think you are getting it , it's clear that he doesn't like , and perhaps he has a crush on someone! "

"Hey , why would he gift you stuff  , if he didn't like you "

"Yea that could be a point , but what if he did that as a classmate!"

"Why would he ask you to be his friend then !?"

"Stupid "

"Good point so maybe he likes me!! "

"So when are you taking the next step? "

"am I supposed to "

"He already  did soo much , he wished you  on your birthday, gifted you stuff , asked you to be his friend ,doesn't that count as a hit "

Yeah , i don't know, I will think about but what if  the one he has crush on isn't me "

"Oh woman , you are dramatic as hell shut those but!, I'm tired of hearing.

Then only thing I was anxious about was what if he doesn't like me? , the starting of relationship are usually awkward are they!? , I hope it's not only me who feels awkward to talk someone whom I have known for years !?