Chapter 1 - Asmodeus Hell

*Caws*

The cries and calls of crows can be heard around the Dark crimson Castle, The sound is dripping water in the deepest gap between two Grounds, Is quite scary

The roars of very big Horntails Dragons and many other super dangerous Creatures can be heard on the direction of Four directions, The Smell of rotten flash Covering the whole area

The moaning and raspy growls of very dangerous, disgusting looking creatures fill the air, The forest just beside the school Is fill with the color of scarlet color blood, dripping off the branches and fall onto he ground.

Which is already cover with Bloody red color of liquids, and some fresh flash of...Human??

_______

"Shit...Why is this school, so High at the top of the mountain" A soft whisper escape my mouth, I gasp and hold my knees, I straighten my back and continue to walk

After I finally take my last 3 steps, and reach the top...I sigh and smile, But it immediately drop, Seeing the deadly bridge

It looks like it will break anything, but something like ruby red liquid is dripping off from the veins of green grass, And a very bad smell is in the air.

"Mom...What type of school is this" I whisper while again taking my bag and Hold the broken pole and try to walk but as I take my first step, My body jerk and My heart beat fasting

The bridge start to shake very badly, I start to shiver and I stand at one spot, The mind was already blank from shaking so much "So disgusting but Dangerous"  it was the last freaking this I thought...

But all of a sudden, I was suddenly infront of a giant gate, I gain my conscious and Start to look around "Are you dumb, You have wings, Why trying to be a VIVA by passin' the bridge" I look at the very big muscular man, talking while standing at the side of the giant gate with a fellow accompany with him I guess.

"Wings??" I question him, making them both look at me weirdly "Are you crazy, Demons have wings right, or you are a demon without wings" He mock me and Start to laugh with his fellow  accomapany, I also crack a awkward smile.

Thinking he is joking, Demons what? He is joking, from where demons come from, they don't exist right

"And Why are you so smol, what's your height" His fellow mate ask me, I look at him "165cm" I answer

"What??" He ask me confusedly "Why? do you have height problem" He ask me while looking at his mate, I look up at them, is it my fault that they are too tall

"Maybe my puberty didn't hit too hard" I answer him, while as The gate open, I went inside and I listen them

"What the heck is puberty"
"I don't know too, Maybe she is too smart, Never judge a person by the height"
"I guess so, but still what is puberty"
"If I have know that, I won't have been with you here, doin' this grauding thing"

Really, they don't the meaning of puberty, It's a normal thing that happen to everyone, I keep taking my steps, Until there is another another gate...Odd?

I push the door making it open, I suddenly feel a negetive energy and I start to feel a little dizzy and weakness spread all over my body...I hold the gate for my support.

The Sudden caws and roar fill my ears, I managed myself and take my body to the entrance, After taking some steps I finally start to feel a better, But still the negetive energy around me is hard to ignore

I made it to the entrance of the a big ass castle of the school name "uh...As..a- Asmodeus Hell" What type of name is this, and it's so...y'know for a school

Whatever...I make my way inside the school, and I enter the corridor was full of students, Talking and bickering with each other and...

What's wrong with my height, All of peoples here are of average height, I quickly look down and make my way inside, Then...boom!!!

I suddenly fall on my butt, after hitting someone's chest, I stand up and bow "I am sorry" I apologise and was about to walk away, but a hand grab my hand.

"New Here" She ask me as I nod, "Straight then left...Student council office" I nod and whisper a small thanks.

I quickly make my way towards the address she gave me, I knock on the metal door, earning a cold "Come in" I push the metal door to open and find a stunning woman sitting at the front desk.

"U must be the new student, Yang JungYeon right" It's also a she, She ask me as I nod, she also nod and walk towards a Shelf, she take out a book like register.

I watch her in silence as she does her things perfectly, Then she suddenly to me as I look away from her perfect and beautiful curves, she comes near me and take my hands.

"Here is your key card of the room, There will be someone as your roommate" She said coldly as I nod, "Dress code: white shirt, Red pants or skirt, Black sneakers  and Red blazer" She again begin to speak, as Only thing i can do is nod.

"Just to the room first, Put your stuff and Come back, I will assign a person for you" she said coldly without even flinching, I nod hesitantly and Make my way to the door.

"Thanks um..." I said, But I don't know her name, "Turn to left side and you see the stairs, Your room will be upstairs" She continues without answering my questions.

Which I immediately become awkward, I nod and Pull the door open "The name... Jihyo" She finally said as I get myself out...

[Jihyo: Hydrokinesis - Manipulate or Control Water]

I flash her a smile but her expression remain the same cold and emotionalless, I turn to the left and saw the stairs she was taking about.

I look at my key card to know my room number and  "...3089"

_______

"Boss, She finally arrived..." The man behind the darkness smirk while drinking the Ruby liquid on the grass between his fingers...

"...after thousands of years, The time has arrived" A dark merciless chuckles left the mouth the man behind the darkness

"Let's prepare for the...disaster"

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys
Love ya...

___________________________________________