Chapter 2 - Demons

"...3085, 3086, 3087, 3088" A sigh left my as I breathe heavily "And...Finally 3089" I whisper softly and Knock on the door "Curse myself" I said to myself and swap the key card to a box beside the door and The door automatically opened.

"Fighting" I whisper in my mind and Open the door wide, I quietly enter the door while looking down, Jihyo said there will be someone as my roommate, It's better to avoid eye contact.

I look down and make my way inside, but before I could know, I was already pinned on the wall, By a strong arms "how did you get inside, and How dare you enter this fucking room!!" I gulp and Pull out the key card from my pockets.

"Who the fuck gave you this" A merciless grunt enter my ears and ??? Tighten her grip on my neck "S- Student council" I manage to gasp, As ??? Lose her my neck, I start to cough very badly.

"Tzuyu-yah! Give her a bottle of water" A soft voice call for her, "This bish" I thought will looking up and there are two more peoples sittin' On her bed...and I think the guards were right, I Think I am too short, bcuz they are very tall.

One of them smirk at me, "I won't" This tall tower beside me said hissing, as They both crack a chuckles "You choke her too hard, Chewy" Another one from them two said, As this tall tower who choked me shrugs.

"As expected of Tzuyu" she one who call her chewy said and point her index finger at a particular thing, I wonder she is doin'

All of the sudden the glass of water, fly towards me "W- What" I though as My hands start to shake badly, I gulp look at her with wide eyes "Why so shock, Don't you have power" She said, As the one who smirked at me laugh "What the heck chaeyoungie, How could a demon don't have power, It would be so funny" She said.

The girl name chaeyoungie also laugh "Sana unnie~ Don't laugh so loudly" she said to the sana girl, As she quickly  put a finger on the lips "Unnie, The whole floor is empty, Your laugh will be eco at the whole ass floor" This tall girl beside me says.

"Anyway what's your power" The girl chaeyoung said to me, as sana nod, I gulp "What the heck they are talking about, Power??, But I am normal human" Sweats start to run down the sife of my neck.

"Uh...Um" This tall bish look at me suspiciously "Don't you have power or are you a...human?" she ask, as I was about answer 'Yes', The girl name chaeyoung laugh lightly "What the heck chewy, Human are not allowed here, The 11 councils officer will eat human alive" 

Sana chuckles and nod, she turn to me and stand up to come here me, She lightly touch my ear "C'mon tell us, your power" She whisper seductively as Chaeyoung laugh silently.

"Uh...Um The student council president have called me, to go the office" Sana smile seductively as she nod "alright tell us, later" she whisper smirking as I hurriedly put my stuff on the empty that will be mine soon...As I make a girlfriend I will just a bed mine, hehe...

I basically run outside and again sigh, Looking at the long way of stairs to downside...