Chapter 26 Pregnant

Next day,

The Raghuvanshi family were getting ready.Today the Raghuvanshi family was going to the Singhania Mansion to talk about abhisekh and sherlyn's marriage and also to fix their wedding date.

Soon they left for the Rai Singhania Mansion.

After sometime they reached there.

They were welcomed by Sharvari and chaaya.

Sharvari-Bathiye na aaplog mein ranvijay ko bulake laati hu

Akanshah-Mumma mein bula le aati hu

with that Akanshah went to her father's study as she knew he will be there only.

"Papaaa"Akanshah entered his study while calling him

"Areeh meri princess kab aaye aap"Ranvijay said while getting up from his chair and extending his arms to akanshah for a hug.

Akanshah ran to him and hugged him

"Abhi aayi hu papa,Mumma aapko bula rahi hai neeche"Akanshah informed him

"Accha chalo hum chalte hai neeche or tumhara wo pati bhi aaya hai kya"He said the first part with a smile and the last part while scrunching his nose.

"Papa aaye hai woh or aap unhe aise kyu kehrahe hai"Akanshah said

"Kyuki uski vajah se mein aapni chand si beti se dur huwa hoon"Ranvijay said.

"Mumma hi toh kehti thi ek na ekdin shaadi karke jaana hi hai hume"Akanshah said

"Tumhari Mumma toh pagal hai"Ranvijay said in a low voice but it was audible to everyone as they reached the lounge

"Kisko pagal bola aapne?"Asked sharvari

"Aahh Sharvari kuch nahi"Ranvijay said nervously.

"Accha kuch nahi?"Asked sharvari

"Areeh tum bhi kya baate leke baith gayi ho vaise bhi yaha kitna kaam hai"Ranvijay tried to change the topic and he was successful in it.

"Haan isiliye toh aapko bulaya hai or pandit ji bhi aagaye"said sharvari.

Then the pandit ji matched their kundali and after sometime he said"Shaadi ki do shubh muhurat hai ek 3 hafte baad or ek 8 mahine baad"

"8 mahine toh zyada ho jayega"Said Kalyani

"3 hafte baad vala sahi lag raha hai'Said Kalindi.

"Theek hai 3 hafte baad vala fix karlete hai"Said Anirudh.

Everyone started to congratulate each other and Abhisekh.

Abhisekh was looking everywhere for his soon to-be wife but there was no sign of her.

"Abhii jiju kisiko dhund rahe hai kya"Riddhima teased abhisekh as she caught him looking everywhere for Sherlyn.

"Uhh.....hhhh..nn...nahi t..toh"replied a flustered abhisekh.

"Riddhi mere devar ko taang mat kar"Akanshah said while laughing.

"Vaise Sherlyn kaha hai?"Asked malaika as she also could not find her cousin.

"Aise toh bata kar jaati hai aaj bataya nahi sherlyn ne bas kehke gayi mumma important kam hai"Said sharvari

suddenly Akanshah's phone started ringing,she saw the caller id,it was of sherlyn.She picked up the call.

"Hello?"Akanshah said

S-"Tara!"

A-Yes di

S-Tara advika