chapter 31

Racing against time, he dashed to the hospital and urgently summoned the attending doctors. Within moments, the medical team swiftly escorted Akansha to the operating room as she had sustained a gunshot wound. Abhisekh wasted no time in notifying both the Singhania and Raghuvanshi families of the situation, prompting them all to hurry to the hospital without hesitation. Rudransh anxiously waited outside the Operating Theater with a furrowed brow, while his mother Neelam rushed to his side alongside Sharvari with great concern etched on their faces.

"Tara?Tara kaha hai"Sharvari asked her son in law about her daughter.

The Heart-Wrenching Moment When Rudransh pointed towards the O.T, causing Sharvari to collapse onto a chair with a heavy thud as tears streamed down Neelam and Sharvari's faces. The room was filled with cries of anguish and prayers for Akansha's well-being, In the midst of overwhelming emotions, Rudransh remained seated with his head bowed in deep contemplation, pondering what uncertain fate awaited them all.

After what seemed like an eternity of intense surgery, the operation finally came to an end and the doctors emerged from the theater. Heart pounding with worry, Rudransh raced towards the lead surgeon and urgently inquired, "Doctor, how is my  wife?".

The doctor informed Rudransh, "Dear Mr. Raghuvanshi, we have made every possible effort to save Mrs Raghuvanshi, but unfortunately, she was submerged in water for a considerable amount of time. If she does not regain consciousness within the next 24 hours, I am afraid there is nothing more we can do."

Rudransh felt like his heart stopped beating,

"Now we are going to shift her in a cabin and then you can meet her."The doctor informed Rudransh.

The doctors had left the cabin after finishing their examinations, and Akanshah was moved to a private room.

Rudransh felt an overwhelming sense of guilt as he sat outside the cabin, his head hanging low in shame. Neelam, sitting beside her anguished son, wrapped him in a comforting hug as he tearfully confessed, "Mom, I am truly sorry. Everything that has happened is because of me. If only I had believed Nidhi's warnings about Akshay not being a good guy, this would never have happened. She told me countless times that he was trouble but I didn't listen. Now Nidhi is suffering because of my failure to protect her."

Prinya, with tears streaming down her cheeks, whispered in anguish, "Nahi Bhai galti aap ki nahi galti meri hai agar mein kabhi Akshay se shaadi karne ki baat hi nahi karti toh Hume yeh din dekhna nahi padta. Sab meri vajah se hua hai. Aaj bhabhi ki yeh halat meri vajah se hua hai mein bohot buri hoon," revealing the deep regret and sorrow she felt for the consequences of her actions on those around her.

"Galti kisi bhi nahi hai samjhe tum dono.Or aab in Saab ka kuch fayda nahi hai Jo hona tha wo ho chuka aab toh yehi umeed hai ki akanshah theek ho jaaye bass"Neelam consoled her son and daughter, reassuring them that no one was to blame for the mistake. She explained that there was no use dwelling on what could have been, as everything had already happened. Now all they could do was hope and pray for Akansha's swift recovery.

Rudransh entered the cabin after 3 hours, he found Sharvari already present. Upon seeing Rudransh, Sharvari made a quick exit from the room. Rudransh took a seat near Akanshah's bedside and felt a deep pang of sorrow in his heart as he observed her pale face, closed eyes, and lifeless body lying before him.

In a heartfelt moment, he clasped her hand tightly with both of his own, as tears streamed down his face, begging "Nidhi please wake up. Please believe me when I say that I will do whatever you ask of me. Please, just wake up. I know I have done wrong, I know I am not perfect, but please don't punish me like this. Scold me, hit me, do anything you want to but please don't give me this punishment. If anything were to happen to you, I could never forgive myself; never Nidhi."