The kidnap

"He was once our friend before he betrayed us" Brian said. "Really? You guys were friends" Stacy asked raising a brow and Lucian nodded affirmative.

"We were all in the same basketball team until he switched sides so he could captain his own team" Brian said. The girls laughed. "Is that really why you guys stopped talking?" Amy asked. "Why are you girls laughing?" Oliver asked.

"Well it's really a very genuine reason but it sounded funny like as if you guys are having a baby fight" Almora said and continued "But on a more serious note, he shouldn't have done that. Even if he wanted to captain his own team, he should have told you guys so you will support him as friends".

"So since how long?" Stacy asked. "Since last year" Lucian answered. "Wow and you guys didn't even think to reconcile" Amy said. "Nope" Brian said. "How sad" Stacy said shaking her head slowly. They finished their lunch and took a stroll around the school.

Evans ran up to them and said "Hey Little Red". "Hi" Almora said. Lucian didn't even look at him. "So what are you doing?" he asked. "We are just taking a stroll" Amy said. Evans kept them company for a while and left to attend to something. After a while of strolling, the others also dispersed and went to their various hostels.

The guys also won their game which they played the next day after Almora's.

"When are we going to do it?" Becky asked. "We do it tomorrow night before curfew" Melanie said with a smirk. "Let's see how she survives it".

It was a Monday morning. Classes still continued as usual. They all had their lunch and went for the next class. Almora's powers didn't go out of control since that day. She had learnt how to use it for at least little things.

All classes were over and they all had dinner already. It was already an hour to curfew and Almora and her friends were on their way to their hostel. "She's on the way" Julie said. Julie and Becky put on their masks and started walking at the back of Almora and her friends maintaining a far distance. Almora got a phone call and told the girls that she will be back. "Be back before curfew" Amy said. "Sure" she said and started to walk back towards the entrance of the hostel.

Before she could get to the front of the hostel, a handkerchief was put on her nose which caused her to fall asleep immediately. "Finally, we've got her" Julie said. They dragged her through the back to the dark forest. "You thought I was just going to watch you take Lucian away from me" Melanie said as she kicked Almora. "He is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine" she said as she kept kicking her.

"Melanie stop" Julie said. "Let's drag her a little further and we will leave before someone catches us". Melanie stopped kicking her but Almora was already badly bruised. They dragged her a little further and dropped her. Melanie smirked and said "Bye bye Red".

"Her phone is switched off" Amy said as they had been trying Almora's number as it was already past curfew. "Call Lucian maybe she's with him" Stacy suggested. Amy quickly dialled his number and he picked after it rang for a while. Amy dropped on the bed after the call and turned to Stacy and said "She's not with him". "Oh God, where could she be?" Stacy said as she rubbed her hair. "Let's go and meet the headmistress" Amy said and they both ran out of the room headed to the headmistress's quarters.

"What do you mean by Almora is not in her room? She never misses curfew unless she's with you which she isn't" Brian said. "Amy said she received a call and told them she will be back before curfew" Lucian said as he kept pacing back and forth in the room, raking his hand through his hair. "What about Evans?" Oliver said and immediately Lucian dashed out of the room. He knocked hard on Evans door. "What do you want?" Evans said as he opened the door. Lucian held him by the collar, pushed him to the wall and asked "Where is she?".

"Who are you asking about?" Evans said. "You want to pretend like you don't know. I'm asking about Almora".

"What?? I don't know where she is and what happened to her?" Evans asked. "Lucian leave him. You know he's saying the truth" Oliver said and Lucian let go of Evan's collar. "Where could she have gone to then and who called her?" Brian asked. "Let's go report this to Carmen" Lucian said. "I'm coming with you guys" Evans said as he shut the door behind him. "Suit yourself" Lucian said without turning to look at him.

"Headmistress we can't find Almora" Amy said immediately Ms Carmen opened the door.