Chapter 11 Spying A Legendary Seal.

Chapter 11 Spying a Legendary Seal. 

With unusual grace, a smiling attendant approached and lifted Tang Yun, settling him into an exquisitely fashioned copper bathtub, brimming with fragrant water. The warmth of the water cocooned Tang Yun's body like a gentle hug, its healing essence permeating his skin. 

A pleasant and refreshing Qi soothed the abrasions and minor cuts scattered across his body. "What powerful healing powers." Thought Tang Yun. The bath water was extremely amazing. 

Despite the fleeting moment of respite, the attendant wasted no time in scrubbing away every speck of dirt and grime with unwavering precision. 

"Hu?" Before Tang Yun could fully surrender to the soothing embrace of the bath, the attendant deftly hoisted him onto a nearby medical table, signalling the beginning of the next phase of his treatment.

The taciturn attendant, echoing the Vice Dean's brevity, while executing his duties with meticulous precision but never once whispered a word. 

Tang Yun didn't mind the silence and found relief in the uncle's deft touch as his gloved hands expertly tended to his mistreated skinny frame, drying his body and addressing his minor cuts and abrasions. 

Before any discomfort could settle over his nudity, Tang Yun was enveloped in an oversized white dressing gown, its gentle fabric soothing against his skin. Guided into the next room, he was gingerly settled onto a warm and inviting bed, its sheets embracing him with comfort, complemented by the crackling warmth of the nearby fireplace.

The attendant's leather-gloved hands, strong and elegant, carefully tucked him into blankets, covering him from head to toe and enveloping him in a warmth he had never experienced before. A radiant smile spread across Tang Yun's face, relieved to be free from the torment of his Qi curse he thought. The burning pain was now a distant memory, replaced by a deep sense of comfort. He let out a contented sigh just as the door swung open.

A beautiful lady, emanating the fragrance of spring, gracefully glided past the towering figure of the uncle, bidding him farewell with her gentle eyes. Her lips curved into a wide smile, revealing a set of radiant ivory white teeth that seemed to glow with their own brilliance. Tang Yun's heart skipped a beat as he was captivated by her jaw-dropping smile, which enhanced her already stunning beauty.

Her dress shimmered in a shade of golden yellow, adorned with exquisite butterfly embroidery that danced along the collar, sleeves, and hemline. Her lustrous, dark black hair was elegantly coiled and cascaded down her back like a sleek snake. Delicate hands, covered in thin yellow half gloves, caught the light as her meticulously painted yellow nails added a touch of precision to her graceful appearance.

"I'm glad you're happy. I heard you had been through an ordeal?" she said, her voice filled with genuine warmth. As she plopped right down next to him, her presence was a warm breeze of happiness. Her smell of flowers and sunshine nearly overwhelmed him. He nodded sheepishly as a blush faint tinging his pale gaunt cheeks as he confirmed that he had indeed gone through an ordeal.

While maintaining her radiant smile, her brown eyes twinkled with kindness. She gently placed her delicate fingers on his weak, thin wrists. "I hope you don't mind me checking things out," she said softly, her ivory white teeth shining in a sweet smile.

Tang Yun simply nodded, having been asked before. He had visited this place several times, hoping for a cure. He knew they would do this, anyway.

A few minutes passed, and a momentary look of puzzlement crossed the doctor's face. Her brow almost furrowed, but it quickly transformed into another radiant smile. "Tang Yun, may I ask you a few questions?" she said, her lips glistening in a rich shade of red.