𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

The door shuts and I sit up

He just left me.

I've never done that before and the first time it happens they leave. Did I do something wrong?

Quickly getting up, I grab my underwear and pants slipping them on.

I run over to my room which is down the hall and shut the door behind me.

I throw off all my clothes again and go to the bathroom, turning on the shower to lukewarm. I step in and the water immediately soothes me.

Fuck! If I knew that I would get embarrassed I wouldn't have even took my panties off in the first please. Gosh I'm so stupid!

Wrapping a huge towel around me. I change into some comfy clothes and find a book, laying down in bed.

Hours go by and I hear my phone ding from across the room. Getting out of bed I walk over and see that Massima texted me.

Mass🤩:
Hey want to go out? we don't have to tell Gio, it's been a while.

I think of what to say. What the worst that could happen? I have Massima with me so I won't be alone.

Me:
Sure, what should I wear?

Mass🤩:
Wear something comfy but sexy cause yk Gio is a dick.

With a laugh I hop out of bed and change into some leggings and a tight fitting t-shirt.

I didn't want to dress sexy because I wouldn't feel comfortable. Grabbing my wallet and phone I get the text that Massima is here.

Preparing myself for literally mission impossible I freak my door open, peeping my head out the door lucky to see no one in sight.

I emerge out of my bedroom and sneak down the hall. Making my way down the stairs it is awfully quiet in the house. With a free shot to the door I'm about to open I jump when a voice speaks up.

"And where do you think your going?" I turn around to face Enzo in the living room on the couch.

I hold a hand to my heart because I legit almost died.

"I'm going with massima. But please Enzo don't tell Giovanni. I've been trapped in this house long enough and I need to get out before I lose my sanity." I rant on about how I need out and he sits there looking at me with a teasing look.

"I don't know gorgeous, seems like your trying to sneak around here?" He taunts and I take a seat beside him.

"Please Enzo I'll do anything." I didn't realize I placed my hand on his thigh until he looked down. I retract my hand and wait for his answer.

"Fine." He says, "but you owe me ok?" I nod my head and give him a smile before walking back to the door.

"Athena, be fucking careful. And be back before 7 o'clock." He warns and I check the time. That gives us 4 hours. My social battery will be gone before then so I shouldn't take long.