𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐮𝐭

It's been 2 days since me and Massima went and got tattoos

It's been 2 days since me and Massima went and got tattoos. Yes she got one but it was only little because she didn't want something big.

My back kind of hurt a little but not a lot. Only a tingle of pain the ran up my spine.

I open my eyes to the golden sunset and pull the covers off my body, reluctantly going into my bathroom.

Pulling up my sweatshirt I turn around to look at the design.

(Obviously this but I'm her spine)

I smile at the elegant yet fierce design running up my back. This would be so pretty with a bikini on.

With the different ways I could show it off I hop in the shower, doing a quick rinse before going and changing into some black biker shorts and my beige essentials sweatshirt. Sue me for liking biker shorts. Their cute.

Putting on my daily skin care and lotions I head downstairs to make myself breakfast.

I've been thinking about collage lately, how bad i want to be in law school. It's always been my dream to help fight crime. Even though I practically live in it.

Maybe if I asked Gio about it today he could consider it. And I would be out of his way. I'm sure that's what he prefers.

Shaking my head I walk downstairs to notice it's completely quiet. Nobody told me they were leaving. Weaving through the sun illuminated halls I make it to the kitchen. Grabbing myself some bagels with strawberry spread I enjoy my small breakfast before heading to the gym.

Today I decided to do a 4 mile jog because why the fuck not. But before going I had to run back up to my room to get my running shoes.

I see down the hall that Gios study room was open so the curious side of me thought to go and see if he's at least home.

I lightly knock on the door and don't hear a sound so I push it open, just peaking my head in.

He's sat at his desk with one palm holding up his chin. His eyes are closed so he must be asleep. I creep up to his desk and go around the desk to his side. He must've fallen asleep here late last night. I take a peak at his work and see a bunch of things I'll never understand.