𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐢. 𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄ups & downs ' 𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ups & downs ' 𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄ups & downs ' 𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

MARCH 2012...

Dressed in brown blazer, black skirt, red bow, and brown shoes stood a girl with dusty, rose hair. Her hands were holding her bag in front whilst she waited for someone. It was nearly 8AM so school started soon making the girl nervous. It was her first day in a new school; specifically Inarizaki High where her older cousin attended. Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder made the girl hastly turn around.

"Sorry for making you wait. I'll take you to the principal." signed her cousin, Kita Shinsuke. The girl, Moriyama Saori smiled at him and closely followed behind him when he led her to the principal's office. Saori tried her best to ignore the stares as she followed her cousin but it deemed to be hard as Kita was quite popular due to him being captain of the volleyball team and people couldn't help but be cousin who is the girl behind him.

Soon enough, the two arrived at a door and Kita rose his hand to knock on the door. Moriyama looked at the motion but couldn't hear anything, the last time she heared a knock was when she was six, ten years ago. The blurry memory of a knock made her realise that she'd forgot the sound, now only being able to guess how it sounds.

They went inside, taking a seat in front of the principal's desk. Saori gave a shy smile to the female principle which the lady returned but more confidently.

"Moriyama-san, it's so nice to have you join our school. I believe that everything will work out for you here. So quick summary, you joined a bit late but that's fine. You'll be joined Class 1 as a second year. I'll have the homeroom teacher bring you to the class and introduce you to everyone." the woman said slowly making sure the teen could read her lips.

Saori grabbed a notebook and pen from the bag, opening it and began writing something on the notebook. She showed it to the principle, 'Thank you for having me in this school and I'm very excited to make friends!', the writing said.

The woman laughed then talking to the third-year. After a bit of chatting about Moriyama, oblivious to all, a knock interrupted them making the two turn their heads to the door. Kita tapped on Saori's shoulder, signalling towards the door. Moriyama and Kita thanked the principal and opened the door where a middle aged man stood.

It was her homeroom teacher, whom she later found out the name to be Agawa Sensei- he gave her a warm smile. Moriyama looked at Kita and both of them signed to each other their goodbyes. Agawa Sensei led the girl to a door which said 'Class 2-1'. He walked through the doors with her and clapped his hands to gain the attention of his students. Everyone turned their heads to see a rose haired girl.

"Everyone, this is our new classmate, Moriyama-san, please make her feel welcome. Moriyama-san please introduce yourself." he announced at the front of the class. An awkward silence filled the classroom as the new girl didn't say anything. Instantly, Agawa realised his mistake so he tapped Moriyama's shoulder and gestured towards the class.

She grabbed her bag, taking out a notebook named 'Communication'. She opened it up to the first page.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Moriyama Saori."

She flipped it over.

"I hope we can all be really good friends."

The page flickered once again.

"Please use this notebook to talk to me."

Lastly, Saori flipped it the last time making three simple words cause so much disruption.

"I am deaf."

Seeing the three words, gasps and whispers errupted. Saori noticed people whispering into each other's ears but didn't let that deter her- it's only natural for something like this to happen, she was used to it. The clearing of Agawa's Sensei throat made the students stop. He tapped her shoulder again and gestured for her to sit in the empty seat.

Saori looked at the empty chair that was next to a tired looking brunette. She put her notebook in her bag, closing it and walked towards the empty seat before sitting on it. The girl turned to look at the boy to see him already looking at her which made her slightly flustered.

She took her notebook out again and wrote in it "It's nice to meet you, my name is Moriyama Saori." He looked at the notebook, taking his own pen and writing in the book.

"My name is Suna Rintarō."

It made her smile. A short sentence made her feel more welcomed than she was in her old school. She can feel that this year will be special and she can't wait for more.

────── HAIKYUU fanficʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰