𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖺

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ups & downs ' 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖺

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ups & downs ' 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖺

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ups & downs ' 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖺

MAY 2012...

Today morning a partical rose haired girl was feeling excited. The warm sun shone through the semi-transparent curtains in the Moriyama household. It was only 7:10am yet the girl in question, Moriyama Saori, was already up and ready for the day ahead.

You may ask why is she feeling excited in the early hour of the day. Well, it's because Saori was going to go on her first ever school trip. She is sixteen but she never went on a school trip, mainly because her mother didn't allow her. Moriyama Yua wasn't a horrible mother who wanted her daughter to be sad, its just that she is quite protective of her eldest daughter after the accident.

Anyways, Saori sported her school uniform, it looking extra neat today. She even touched up upon her making adding a bit of gloss and mascara. The girl brushed her hair once more before taking her school bag and leaving her bedroom. She went downstairs to the dining room to see her mother and younger sister.

With her younger sister Kaori, Saori has been trying to communicate to her verbally whilst adding a bit of sign despite the fact that Kaori can sign perfectly well. That is mostly because Kaori was only four years old when the car accident happened so she doesn't really remember her older sister not being deaf.

"Kao, le-let's eat breakfast!" said Saori in a cheeful voice, dragging her younger sister by the arm so that they could sit down together. "How's Yamaba-kun?" she asked when the two Moriyama sisters sat down.

"Nii-chan, it's not Yamaba, it's Yamada." signed Kaori whilst talking. "Why are you asking about him?"

"Because he's your bayfriend!" the older out of the two exclaimed making Kaori jump up. The brunette smacked her hand on Saori's mouth whilst placing her other hand's finger on her lips, signalling her sister to be quiet.