-Hes huge-

Levi continued to walk her down the hall, y/n still on his shoulders. Cadets where watching, but Levi didn't particularly care. He can do whatever he wants. "We're soaked! That wasn't such a clever idea Levi!" "It was fun tho, it made you laugh, no?" Y/n went silent for a moment before answering. "I was.. I was laughing at how stupid you are." "I see~" Levi walked through the main hall, y/n felt eyes burning into her. She soon found where it was coming from. That girl again. Petra. She never took her eyes off of Levi. So y/n did the thing any girl would've done in her situation. She rubbed it in her face. "I'm tired Levi.." she groaned resting her head on his head.

Petra's gaze turned cold. Her blood was boiling over. "I'll get you to the room soon, stop whining your not a baby." y/n smiled back at Petra as Levi walked them out of the main hall. Petra couldn't believe her eyes. (S-she smiled at me! I'm not seeing things, the bitch smiled at me?!) while Petra sat there wondering weather what she saw was her own imagination or not, levi and y/n made it into their room.

Levi threw her on the bed, not caring if it was rough or not. "How ungentlemen like of you!" "That's not even a word!" "Yes it is!" "No it isn't!" "Well it is now because I made it!" Levi paused just to stare at her before letting out a little chuckle. "Your a moron, y'know that brat?" "First of all I'm not a brat!" "Did you see how you acted out there? 'Levi I'm tired~'" "oh shush, I was just helping you out with the fake girlfriend act.. a girl was staring." Levi tilted his head. "A girl?" "Mhm, she didn't stop looking at you the whole time, she could've been suspicious y'know"

"Petra." Levi said, as he shook his head and continued to remove his shirt that was soaked through. It wasn't a problem before, but for some reason she was finding it hard not to stare at his body. She pushed through it though, and kept her eyes averted. "Petra? Is that her name? How would you know it's her-" "she's crazy" "crazy?" "She's obsessed with me, like a stalker maybe. But even more infuriating." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed. "What a creep." Levi simply nodded his head in agreement. "And you have never gave her a chance?" "I don't do the whole.. being in love and dating and being romantic thing. It's not who I am."

"Why not though?-" "have you ever been in love y/n?" Y/n stayed silent as she thought about it. She realised she never took interest in things like that. She never had a crush, and she was certainly never in love. She spoke in a voice that was still deep in thought, her head slightly tilted to the side. "I guess.. I guess I never fell in love..? I never thought about it before." "I knew you were gonna say that.. because me and you are very alike. In many ways." She nodded slightly before speaking again. "Do you think you'll ever fall in love levi?" Levi paused for a moment. He was silent before he spoke in a quiet tone. "I don't think I ever will. I think love is just a waste of time. I need to be one hundred percent focused on the real task ahead, not something like love."

Hearing Levi say that was almost painful. He was so caught up in what he needs to do for everyone else, that he has never stopped to think about himself. But at the same time, she understood him perfectly. Some people don't search for things like love. They have all they want right in from of them, or maybe their working to get there. But love is never a priority. And in Levi's case, sure, he's doing just fine. But she knew he needed love in his life. Something he could live happily for. Something to change his life for the better. A reason to keep going. A reason for his sacrafice.

"I understand you. I have never considered love. In fact, I considered myself unlovable-" "how can a person be unloveable? You should never say such a thing." "No- I just mean.. I wasn't really so feminine. Boys like girls who are dainty and cute, I was always in trouble and getting into fights. Even though I thought of myself as unlovable, it never bothered me. Because I didn't want anyones love in the first place." Levi listened to her talk quietly. He understood every word she said. "Who said you aren't dainty and cute, huh?~" "oh shut up Levi, I'll kill you." Levi chuckled and tossed her some of his clothes to wear for bed. "Go change, you'll catch a cold. Then I'll laugh at you." She rolled her eyes before heading into the bathroom to get changed.