Episode- 67

Episode- 67

   I heard him after a few minutes, “if I want anything, then I don’t need to act…" When it’s mine already..” I noticed his face didn’t show much of expression.

    I diverted my gaze, but he said, “Estella… there are few things you must do, and some you shouldn’t…”

   I looked at him and he is serious, he said, “I decided to increase the guards around you, I also decided that you can walk around the garden of this area of palace since this room isn’t everything required for my child.” My feast tightened around the fork as he said his child…. It’s only mine…. But he will let me out… that’s important..

     He added, “Tristan is hiding, I will find him before he thinks anything foolish… but till then you should not go anywhere out of this room without guard and your maids, I should be informed about everything….. and..” he looked at me as he sigh…

   I asked, “and?”

    He added, “and…. You know what it is to be in danger, do not take any step to be in danger, protect yourself first…. I do not trust Tristan, you shouldn’t trust him either…” I looked down as he said this, he is right, I should be careful, Tristan said he wants to kill this child, I can’t let this happen…

     The next day,

       I was walking by the garden, as these things were not letting my mind. I need to get out of the palace, I am going to leave this place, this place is not for me, I can’t stay with Adrian when there is no love, all of that is filled with hate…. And I can’t even go and take Tristan’s help. What I am thinking is that Tristan will not hurt me. I am sure maybe he just said all of anger….. but I can’t go to him, I don’t even know where is he now, all I can do is depend on my own… I stumbled as I was too busy in my thoughts, I was about to fall when Beth and the caretaker supported me.

   Beth asked, worried, “My lady, are you ok?” I nodded as I looked around, the guards are around, they don’t let me alone… I feel like I am under everyone’s eyes… I looked around the garden,  what I am even thinking I am familiar with this palace like no other.. .. I use to live here… after these garden, there is a storage building, after crossing the stream the woods start, the woods are part of the place, then there is a wall, but I am sure I can get out of there without catching anyone’s eyes… if I reach the city then it will be impossible to find me, I just need a chance…. I have to be prepared… for first I need to gain trust of this caretaker and the guards… and Beth… I can’t trust anyone, this place is different now… everything changes with the ruler… and I will not trust anyone..…. But I will escape…