Daymares

"AAAGH!"

Dogday screamed as he awoke, sitting straight up in his bed.

He puts a hand on his chest, breathing heavily. Another awful nightmare... about that... hellish playhouse...

Whimpering, he slowly reached to lift up his blanket and make sure his legs were still there, and sighs in relief when they were.

He then reaches over to his bedside table, getting his phone and messaging his boyfriend.

Bestboi031: hey Kittyyy :(

He waits a few minutes before his minou responded.

LunarKitKat: what is it
LunarKitKat: I was asleep -_-

Bestboi031: Sorry baby but
Bestboi031: Can you come over
Bestboi031: I had another nightmare :'(

Another few minutes go by.

LunarKitKat: *sigh*
LunarKitKat: fiiiiine
LunarKitKat: i'll be over in 5

Day smiles, sighing in relief.

Bestboi031: yay thanks ^^
Bestboi031: I love you <3

LunarKitKat: yeah yeah ily2

Day then turns off his phone and stares at the ceiling for a little while.

A few minutes later, he hears knocking on his door, smiling and getting up to go let his sweetheart in.

It was quite convenient that all the smiling critters lived right near each other.

He opens the door, his tail wagging. "Hey Cath! How are ya?"

A tired looking Catnap yawns. 'asleep.' He signed.

Day sulks a little. "I knowww, i'm super sorry I woke you up."

Nap smiles a little. 'It's ok. It happens.'
He steps closer. 'So what was it this time?' He signs. 'Me being a giant lanky monster? Getting your legs ripped off? Being chained to the wall? Tiny creepy versions of crafty and bubba and the others eating you alive?'

Day sniffles. "All of the above..."

Nap sighs. 'Come here.' He signs before opening his arms.

Day immediately hugs him, whimpering a bit.

Nap reaches down and picks him up bridal style, then goes to get in his bed, Day still shaking in his arms.

"Shhh... it's all okay." Nap whispers, slowly stroking Day's ears. "Everything is alright." He says as he pulls the blanket over them both.

Day nuzzles into his chest, slowly calming down.

"There you go." Nap whispers, kissing his head gently. "Better?"

Once he was calmer, day sighs. "Yeah..." He says gently. "I feel better now."

Nap smiles. "Good."

"But um..." Day whispers. "Can... Can you do your sleepy breath trick? Please?"

Nap nods, kissing his head again. "Sure dear." He whispers.

Day smiles. "Thank you..." he cuddles into his chest. "I love you."

Nap smiles, humming a bit. "I love you too."

He says before opening his mouth and breathing some of the lilac mist over Day's head.

Day relaxes and breathes slowly, the sweet smell of lavender slowly lulling him into a deep restful slumber once again.