Part 10

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 9:55 P.M.

Ari took a shower really early. But I just took mines an hour ago.

Jay has been blowing up my phone going through like 15 different emotions. I haven't responded. I will eventually. But I just need time.

Maybe I'll respond tomorrow. If I don't wake up with a really bad hangover.

When I got out of the shower I dried off and put my robe on. I went back to the room and put my suitcase on the bed and started looking through my clothes to see what I was wearing.

And Ari busted into the room making me laugh.

"Hope you know since you're here i will be sleeping in the bed with you." Ari said making me laugh.

"I just cant win." I said throwing my head back making her laugh.

"No but seriously. I came in here to see what you were wearing. And is Mylana coming?" She asked and i tilted my head.

"I haven't heard from her or anything. She's probably still mad about Yana." I said shrugging.

"The only person who should be mad at Yana is you." She said flopping on the bed looking at all my clothes with me.

"I'm not mad at Yana. It is what it is at this point." I said rolling my eyes.

"But she was your friend. I could get you feeling sad and shit." She said.

"At this particular point. I don't even care anymore. About either one of them. What do i even say about this?" I said laughing.

"I don't even know. BUT. I know we are going to shake ass tonight. And get your mind off of both of them. Because if i catch you crying again, imma just get a scarf, tie down my hair, put Vaseline on my face, and show Yana what a real bitch that gets in the field looks like." She said making me laugh.

Ari started helping me put together an outfit and i felt my phone buzz on the bed. I picked it up and it was my brother.

brother❤️‍🩹: u good?

sis🤞🏾: yea im about to go to the club with ari
sis🤞🏾: she has a hosting

brother❤️‍🩹: oh imma pop out
brother❤️‍🩹: when yall leaving?

sis🤞🏾: after i get dressed
sis🤞🏾: ill text u

I put my phone down and started getting dressed.

"Are you sure about this? I normally wear more colors." I said pulling up my panties.

"Can never go wrong with all black. And the pictures are going to come out so good." She said getting up.

"Alright. Imma bring you my outfit. But i got options. So just tell me what you think." She said quickly running out the room.

I put this on.

As i was pulling my boots on Ari came in holding a lot of clothes and different pairs of shoes

As i was pulling my boots on Ari came in holding a lot of clothes and different pairs of shoes. And laid it all out on the bed.

"Alright. Which one? This one makes my butt look HUGE so i wanna wear this. But this one is just like so pleasing to the eye." She said pointing and i tilted my head looking at the options.

"Wear this one. Cause your butt looks big in everything because...it quite literally is huge." I said taking my makeup bag to the bathroom and she laughed.

She got changed and put her clothes on and I started on my makeup. And she came in the bathroom and started doing her makeup too.

"I like that eyeliner. Let me use it?" She said.

"Of course. Just take it Ari you don't gotta ask." I said shrugging and my phone started ringing again. I saw it was Jay and rolled my eyes.

"You ever gone answer the phone?" She asked putting on her lashes.

"Eventually. But really not today." I said shaking my head.

"I like that you said that. Have your fun and then answer the phone. After that nigga was literally tussling with us, I don't think you should ever speak to him again. But aye. I got your back." She said shrugging making me laugh.

"I'm tryna get the little bit of money he has friend, did you forget?" I said.

"I didn't but that was before I was swinging on him and you were locking us in a bathroom." She said and I nodded.

"I wont bring him around none of yall no more. But I gotta get this money or something. I gotta get back." I said making her laugh.

"Sometimes some niggas not even worth a get back. I think your biggest get back would be just simply leaving. That nigga don't deserve another word out you. And Yana? Tell that bitch to go play in traffic." She said shooing her hand and I laughed.

After we finished our makeup Ari touched up her hair and I helped. And we took each others pictures and videos.

"No. Imma turn the light off and bitch just walk." Ari said quickly running and turning off all the lights in the house.

When we finished taking videos and pictures we got our stuff and went to the kitchen. We took 2 pre game shots and on the way out the building I texted Taurus telling him we were leaving. So he told me that him and his friends were on their way to the club now.

Me and Ari got in the car and the driver took us to the club. In the car we were taking pictures and screaming the lyrics to the songs.

"I got some weed. But don't tell nobody." I said showing Ari and she laughed.

"Bitch I got woods. What we doing?" She said with a big smile and I laughed.

"Gimme gimme. We rollin up NOW." I said and she got the woods out of her purse. I rolled up quickly and put a pink paper over it. I ripped off the ends and got my lighter.

"Light it. Imma take some pictures." Ari said getting her phone.

I put the blunt between my lips and started flicking the lighter getting the flame and Ari was taking pictures so all I saw was the flashing lights from the camera.

I lit it and ghosted it and took a deep breath feeling relaxed and Ari laughed.

"That's exactly what your ass needed." She said making me laugh. I hit the blunt 5 times before passing it to Ari and I took some videos and pictures of her smoking too.

We told the driver to take a few wrong turns until we were done smoking. So when it was down to a roach the driver finally arrived at the club.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋