Part 22

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 26th
Monday, 3:04 P.M.

"You gone see that nigga tomorrow? I'll blow that nigga face off." Von said pulling his pants up.

"You knew I had a boyfriend before we fucked, wrong on right Von?" I said pulling my tank top over my head.

"I don't give a fuck Zero. The nigga not even good fa you the fuck you wit him fa? But you not gone be callin that nigga babe when that's what you call me. You not gone be going everywhere wit the nigga. You not gone be fuckin the nigga. And you not gone be in the room alone wit him." Von said.

"Quite a lot of ground rules for someone im not with. I just don't get where all this aggression is coming from." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's aggression because yo shit it mines. Ion share pussy." He said and i shooed him away.

"I'm not a piece of property Von. And if I was, I would not belong to you." I said running my fingers through my hair to fix it.

"You gone stay wit me fa the rest of the day?" Von asked.

"Von." I groaned.

"You'd rather be wit that nigga?" He scrunched up his face and i laughed because he really hates Jay and he's never met him. I don't even think he knows what Jay looks like. And Von is the one fucking HIS girl. The fuck is he mad at Jay for?

"What are we doing all day Von?" I asked picking up my phone off the bed.

"I'll letchu take my card." Von said and my eyebrows raised but quickly went back down.

"I am not a prostitute Von. I do not need your card. But I'll stay, since you're so desperate to keep me." I said walking past him and he pushed me making me laugh.

"Desperate my ass. Just fucked yo shit up and made you lie to yo nigga." He said making my eyes go wide and I laughed but stopped myself.

"Von." I said as I walked down the steps and he laughed.

Von led me to the living room and sat down. I was about to sit next to him but he grabbed my hand.

"Sit on my lap ma." He said lightly pulling me and I climbed on his lap and he grabbed my ass.

"Come on Von. Turn on the TV or something." I said and he reached over and got the remote and turned the TV on. But I snatched the remote from him.

"I wanna watch Lottery Ticket." I said trying to find it.

"It's right there ma. Turn the other way." He said trying to turn my waist and i just turned around with my butt facing him and I laid down on my stomach. Von squeezed and smacked my ass.

"Yo this r—"

"Yes it's real." I laughed and he laughed too.

"I shoulda knew. Fake shit don't move like this." He said playing with it.

"Take these off." He said pulling my sweatpants down and I put my hand back.