Chapter Three

(AN - im imagining current dark hair Billie for this btw.)

---------------

DAKOTA'S Pov:

"Dang momma, it feel like you tryna take my head off." I complain.

She sucks her teeth, "Girl bye. All I'm doing is retwisting it. Yo ass so tender headed I swear."

"Uhh, I ain't tender headed, you're just heavy handed. I remember when I was 'bout Imani age and you was combing my hair. You took my whole head with the comb. My neck would hurt for days boi."

"You so extra chile. You want the two strands again or barrel twists?" She asks me.

I give her a look, "Now you already what I'm about to say."

"Two strands."

"Yes ma'am!" I reply, smiling widely. "Now gone 'head and get me right!"

---------------

"Alright I'm done." My mom says.

"Thank God, felt like I was on fire with that blow dryer on my head like that."

My mom starts laughing, "You play entirely too much. What time you leaving for the concert tomorrow?"

"The concert starts I believe around 8:00 - 8:30 but imma leave early at like 6:00." I tell her.

She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "Why you leaving so early?"

"Momma... the venue is like 45 minutes away and if I wanna good spot by the barricade I gotta get there early. I'm also just tryna get a lil close up of my wife or whatever, know what I mean?" I say smiling widely at the thought of Billie.

She just rolls her eyes and laughs, "Girl, I don't know what it is with you and them white girls."

"Now you know I don't even mess with white girls for real. But Billie... she's an exception." I reply.

"Bye girl, gone head to bed." She says, walking to her room, leaving me in the leaving room alone.

"Goodnight!" I yell.

"Goodnight!"

---------------

"Lawd have mercy on my soul! This woman is too damn fine!"

I'm currently watching some fan edits of Billie and I cannot get over how fucking gorgeous this woman is. Too fucking pretty bro.

I be 'bout ready to bust a nu- mm, nevermind.

I gotta watch myself sometimes. I be saying the most outlandish shit ever. Anyways, I'm about to get up and get ready for the concert.

It's 5:00pm right now, an hour should hopefully be enough time to get ready. I don't know what to wear though so that's gonna slow me down fa sho.

---------------

"Shit mannn, it's 6:47. My ass is not gone make it to the barricade. Shit."

Spent all that time on tryna find a damn outfit.

(AN - the fit btw 👇🏽 or choose whatever you'd like)