𝟎𝟐• 『Transferee』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 1✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 1
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   You stood awkwardly in front of your new homeroom teacher as he arranged your schedule, observing the cluttered desks in the teacher's office.

"Couldn't you come to school a little bit early?" your teacher asked with a sigh, frowning at you. You blinked in response, eliciting another sigh from him.

"It's kind of weird how someone's transferring in the last semester," he mumbled, loud enough for you to hear, You then decided to ask your teacher a question.

"Um, sir, can I wear another school's uniform for a while?" you asked, explaining that you hadn't bought your new school uniform yet.

Your teacher glanced at the uniform you were wearing, realizing that it belonged to another school. "I'll give you a week to wear that." he said.

"Now, here's your schedule," he handed you a paper before gesturing for you to follow him to your classroom.

"It's fortunate that your school records show you have good grades. I think that's one of the reasons they accepted you here," your teacher suddenly remarked as the two of you walked in the corridor, while you remain silent.

As you neared the classroom, the sound of students chatting filled the air, only to cease abruptly when your teacher entered first.

"Attention everyone!" a student, likely the class president, announced, prompting everyone to stand up and bow. "Good morning, sir!" they all chorused.

"Yes, yes, now sit down. I have an announcement to make," the teacher said, and the students obediently took their seats, some whispering and noticing your presence. "A transferee?" you heard one of them murmur. "But it's our last semester?"

"Everyone, I would like all of you to meet your new classmate," your teacher said, pointing at you. "Don't just stand there, come to the front. Am I introducing a ghost or what?" he joked, prompting you to step forward.

You began to introduce yourself, bowing politely. "Hello everyone, my name is Agatsuma [Name]. I'm from Osaka, Nice to meet you." your introduction was simple yet it was enough to break the silence.

The room then erupted in whispers, and you could hear some of their conversation. "She's from Osaka? But she doesn't have an accent?" "She's pretty, I wanna be friends with her." "Whoa she's quite tall for a girl."

Smiling patiently at the front, your teacher silenced them and directed you to the empty seat at the back.

You thanked your teacher and made your way to your seat, recognizing Hanagaki as you passed by him.

As you sat down, the confused boy followed your figure, you ignore him and went to get your notebook out.

Everyone in the classroom had an X on their face except for Takemitchi, which made you feel a little more comfortable knowing that someone you knew was there.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Meanwhile, Takemitchi was having a mental breakdown as he realized he forgot something important. You were the one who played a crucial role in the future, as you were the one who helped Naoto, Kazutora, and Chifuyu.

He then recalled the conversation he had with Naoto.

"Takemitchi, there's someone who's been helping us as well," Naoto said as he closed the laptop. "She's been providing us with information from inside of Toman." He added,

"Her name is Agatsuma [Name], and she's been exposing Kisaki's plans to the three of us." Takemitchi's eyes widened at the revelation.

"She's... she's a part of Toman?!" Takemitchi asked in surprise. "No, she's not," Naoto interjected, opening his laptop once again and typing something.

"She has someone doing the job for her and informing us of their plans. She's a businesswoman who owns a famous brand." Naoto then turned the laptop to face Takemitchi, displaying all the information and articles about you and your business.

"[Name] came to speak with me personally when she heard the news of my sister's passing and wanted to help." Naoto said solemnly.

"This is the first future timeline that she's ever been in," Takemitchi mumbled to himself, but it was loud enough for Naoto to hear. "Yes, it is," Naoto confirmed.

"There was no information about her in all the previous timelines. Do you think something happened that changed that?" Naoto asked.

Naoto had heard about you before when he was young from his sister; you were her friend. "Takemitchi, make sure to ask for her help in the past," Naoto said.

"She had mentioned before that she was aware of your ability to time travel and was helping you in secret, I think you and her could work together to help change the future." he said. Takemitchi was stunned at this information and asked Naoto to elaborate.

Naoto leaned in, his expression serious. "My sister always believed in the power of friendship and the ability to change fate," he began. "She trusted you and believed that you could make a difference."

He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "If [Name] was aware of your time-traveling ability and was helping you in secret, then she must have a deep understanding of the situation. Perhaps she knows about Kisaki's obsession with you and my sister."

Takemitchi listened intently, feeling a surge of hope and determination. "I'll talk to her," he declared, his resolve solidifying. "We'll work together to find a way to change the future."

Naoto nodded in agreement. "Remember, Takemitchi, you're not alone in this. With [Name]'s help, we can rewrite the course of history."

Just then, a knock was heard. "I want us to plan things out, but there's no time," Naoto said urgently. "You'll be sent to the detention center now."

"Detention center?" Takemitchi asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"Now is your only chance to go back."

Takemitchi blinked back into reality, looking back at you once again as he saw you talking to some of your classmates. "[Name], what happened to you in all those previous future timelines?" he thought to himself.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost In Tokyo: The Witch

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈Lost In Tokyo: The Witch

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

You have met two of the main characters in the series and in the next chapter would be you meeting more.