𝟏𝟐• 『The Talk』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 3✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 3
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   A whole two hours had passed since they left, leaving you bored out of your mind once again

When the oven made a sound indicating that the cupcakes were done cooking, you heard the front door open, piquing your attention.

You peeked your head from the kitchen to see Takemitchi looking at you surprised.

"You're still here?" he asked as he walked towards you.

You nodded as you went to open the oven and get the cupcakes out.

"Figured I should bake you some cupcakes to pass the time," you explained with a smile, holding out a tray of freshly baked treats.

Takemitchi's eyes sparkled in delight, and he was about to reach for one, but you pulled it away from his grasp.

"This one just got out of the oven, stupid. There are others that are good to eat on the counter," you said, moving to the counter and placing the tray down.

Takemitchi followed you and sat down on one of the stools. You expected him to grab a cupcake, but he appeared deep in thought, leaving you confused.

As Takemitchi pondered whether today was the right time to talk to you about the future, similar to what he discussed with Chifuyu, he couldn't shake off the unease.

Especially since Naoto had mentioned that you knew about his ability as a time-leaper. Thinking that maybe this time is the right time to ask for your help he stood up abruptly.

"[Name]!" Takemitchi suddenly called out, catching you off guard.

"Please help me change the future!" he pleaded earnestly.

You were bewildered by his sudden words, "What?" You asked.

Takemitchi then took a deep breath and began to explain and recount what he and Naoto had discussed in the previous future timeline, he told you about your crucial role in aiding Naoto, Chifuyu, and Kazutora by providing them with valuable information from within Toman.