Arriving at Shiketsu

(After a couple of hours on the train they finally arrived at the west side.)

Fat Gum: Man it sure is good to be back home.
Izuku: So this is the west side huh?
Grand Torino: Alright now that we have arrived here we should head on down to Shiketsu high.
Fat Gum: Follow me I'll lead the way. But before we go? Young Midoriya change into hero costume. There's a changing room right across the street.
Izuku: Yes sir.

(5 minutes later walking down the streets of the west side)
Deku: This place is a lot different than back at home. How much further is it?
Fat Gum: It's another 4 to 5 blocks from here.
Deku: Why couldn't we take a bus or taxi to get there?
Fat Gum: You gotta know what's around you first. Let the people know who you are.
Hero fan 1: Is that Fat Gum?
Hero fan 2: No way it is! Hello sir!
Fat Gum: See what I mean.(smiles)What's up.
Deku: Okay...
Grand Torino: This is all new territory for you and me. I have been here a few times when I was younger. But that was back when I was still training Toshinori then. So stay alert for anything.
(BOOM!!!)
Deku: What was that!
Fat Gum: It came from up ahead!(Points at the smoke)
Grand Torino: Let's go!

(Up ahead was a bank robbery)
Villain 1: Come on! Hurry up and take it all before any hero shows up! You know how the boss is when he doesn't get what he wants!
Villain 2: What's it look like I am doing!(Collecting the money with his quirk)
Villain 3: That's it stay down and be quiet.(watching the hostages while he is using his quirk)
Villain 2: Okay we're all good! Got the bomb ready?
Villain 4: It's all set.(activated the bomb that will blow in 2 minutes)Alright let's go!
Villain 1: This is to easy.
Grand Torino: Oh really!(Takes him down as the villain flies into a dumpster)
Villain 3: What the hell! There already here!
Deku:(Takes out the other 2 villains)
Villain 4: Oh crap!(Tries to make a run for it but gets caught by Fat Gums Fat)
Fat Gum: Nice try!
Grand Torino: Deku check the hostages I'll take care of those two.
Deku: Rodger!
Man:(Mouth taped shut)
Deku: It's okay you guys are safe.
Man: MmMmMmMm!!!
Deku: What is it?(Removes the tape off of his mouth)
Man: There's a bomb in here! It's gonna explode!
Deku: What!(Looks around and sees it!) Shit! 15 seconds left!
Fat Gum: Deku give it to me!

(Deku throws the bomb at Fat Gum and Fat gum catches it with his fat again and launches it into the air and it exploded)

Grand Torino: That was too close. Good work everyone.
Deku: Huh?!(Sees another villain making a run for it)Crap we missed one!(Chases after him)
Villain 5: Ahhh!
Deku: Huh?!(Stops himself)
Hero 1: Nice try.(Walks out from shadows of the buildings)Don't worry I got him.

(The villain that tried to run away was turn into a meatball)

Deku: Wait I remember you?!
Seiji: Your that UA kid from the exams? What are you doing here?

Deku: Wait I remember you?!Seiji: Your that UA kid from the exams? What are you doing here?

Fat Gum: Well if it isn't Seiji. How's it going.(Smiles)
Seiji: Fat Gum? You're here too?

(As the villains where all caught the police shows up and arrested the villains)