𖦹 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- 10 𖦹

Playlist: https://spotify

Playlist: https://spotify.link/yXWMeIY5KIb

"You think she is dangerous?" I asked Victor

"You think she is dangerous?" I asked Victor. At least, I wasn't stuttering. Yet.

"Dance." He said under a low breath and as I nodded, he quickly grabbed my waist and my hand, forcing me to fly around with his strength. I didn't even feel my legs.

"She was the ex fiancee of Lucas. And she loves him. More than anything. She could literally kill to have him." He murmured in his velvet voice.

I tried not to feel anything. Like seriously. He was least bothered by my engagement. I broke up in front of him. He saw everything embarrassing.

Couldn't I at least tolerate an ex given how considerate he had been by not asking me anything about Rick?

"And?" I countered. To this, Victor's eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"So what? So what if she is his ex and she loves him? What has that got anything to do with me?" I shrugged.

"You...don't care that he has a past?" He asked incredulously.

I shrugged again.

"He doesn't care about mine. I should be understanding in the same way."

He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Just...what are you even-" I stomped on his shoes to remind him that the song had ended.

"Please. Don't bother me." I requested and left him. Why did he even care about what I cared about? Who cared? Not even I cared about myself. Why was he questioning me so much?

I looked for Selena or Lucas. Just anyone who would get me out of here. The encounters with his family were just too much for my nerves.

"Lost?" Brian's voice sounded behind me. I turned to see him grinning. Just what was so amusing to him?

"Where is your friend?" I asked desperately.

"Wanna get out of here?"

How did he-