PT.4 Hazbin Hotel!!!

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I nervously walk to the door of the Hazbin Hotel and I knock and I back up from the door a bit. I hear muffled panicked voices or- voice and I hear tumbling then the door slams open. A girl she is a little taller than me and she slams the door open looking up and smiling widely but then she looks down as she realizes I'm a shorter person.. but she quickly talks with that wide smile "HIIII OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YAYY UHM IMCHARLIEMORNINGSTARITSSOONICETOMEETYOUAREYOUHERETOGETAROOMYAYYYYIMSOHAPPY!" She talks quickly and with excitement and she grabs my hand and quickly leads me inside and I slightly tense up my her touch since I obviously haven't had good experiences with physical touch but I try to ignore it and I follow behind her. She let's go of my hand as we get to a desk and she shows me the main places "here is the living room to your left and the bar at the right" some people start to walk up to me a tall guy with two sets of arms and a girl with one side of her hair covering her eye and she is a little taller than me. Charlie continues "Sooo now let's introduce you to my friendsss. The tall one here is angel dust you can call him angel" I look at the tall one and he takes my hand and shakes it and I slightly tense up to the touch "hey toots nice to meet you. Also I'm off limits, I'm gay. You must know me already so" I look at him and I nod and he finally lets go from the handshake "hi uhm I'm Y/N and I don't really know you?" The tall one looks down at me.in confusion "huh you don't know me. Wow you must live under a rock." I shake my head "no I just arrived in hell like half an hour ago..." He nods in understanding "hm well welcome to hell! Your gonna hate it..." Charlie laughs and clears her throat "hey well now I'm Charlie nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand and I tense up to the touch again and I nod "nice to meet you I'm Y/N." And Charlie lets go of the hand shake. "Ok now this is vaggie my girlfriendddd!" I look at the girl that had her eye covered and luckily she doesn't shake my hand and she gives a small wave and I wave back. Charlie looks around "and we have alastor somewhere..." Then a shadow forms in front of me next to Charlie and a tall guy with a big smile and red hair looks down at me and shakes my hand right away and with a radio like voice "hello dear, hello! It's very nice to meet you welcome to the Hazbin Hotel and hell! I'm alastor and you are...?" I tense up at the quick touch and handshake from alastor and I look up at him "uh hi. I'm Y/N and it's nice to meet you too...!" Alastor nods and ends the handshake and looks at me like he is reading me and after a while of him looking at me he just nods and moves out of the way for Charlie. Charlie smiles "And another person is husk! Our bartender!" I look over at the bar and I see a cat with a top hat and red wings with some pattern on it and he is a little taller than me but also a little taller than vaggie and he just rolls his eyes and flips all of us off and I kinda squint my eyes at him in a slightly judgy way but I quickly change my face back to normal and ignore it. Then I tense up as I feel a tug on my leg and I look down and I see a little girl with one big red eye. "Uhm.." charlie looks down and picks the girl up "oh yea sn this is nifty our maid!" I nod and I sigh "well it's nice to meet you all."