PT.20 The Big Boss Of Hell

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Everyone is vacuuming and cleaning and setting up the desk "Alright guys my dad is gonna be here in a bit! luckily we know not to go crazy and put gallons and stuff everywhere but let's tighty all of this up at least!" I sweep the tile around the bar as husk cleans the bar and nifty gets spider webs and angel vacuums while alastor and charlie watches. I finish sweeping around the bar and I put the broom away. Then we hear three knocks on the door and Charlie runs to the door with a big smile and slams it open "HI DADD!!!" they hug and smile and the boss of hell is shorter than I thought but I little taller than me and he looks not... Scary...? Demonic...? He doesn't look like how I thought he would look. "Hey char char how is it going!" They end the hug and Lucifer looks around and smiles proudly "looks very nice very chill and clean I like, I like..." Charlie nods and she looks at everyone in excitement and then she looks at me and then Lucifer "oh dad we have a new guest!" Charlie grabs my hand and I tense up from the touch and she pulls me next to her and I look up at Lucifer and I softly wave at the devil himself. "This is Y/N she arrived in hell like a week ago so she is new." Lucifer looks down at me and shakes my hand and I tense up but I shake his hand "Hi Y/N it's very nice to meet you as you know I'm Lucifer the boss of hell and-" he stops and he gasps and his eyes grow and glow like Charlie's does when she is really happy or excited. Lucifer hugs me and lifts me up "OH MY GOD ITS SOMEONE THATS FINALLY SHORTER THAN ME I CANT BELIEVE ITTTT!!!" He says in a happy loud tone and he spins around while hugging me. I can see where Charlie got her genetics from... He puts me down and I look up at him "uh nice to meet you too?" He smiles proudly and looks down at me "gosh it feels so good to look down at someone. Is this how all of you feel when you talk to me or something?" He looks around at everyone and I look up at Lucifer than I look at Charlie with a confused and slightly nervous face but also normal. Lucifer looks down at me again "Also sorry I didnt mean that in a mean way but you know-" I slightly chuck and I nod "yea its all good." He looks down at me and smiles. "Ok dad and Y/N I'm happy you guys met! So uhm..." Lucifer looks down at me in confusion "so like. What type of demon are you because you know you just look like.. only a cat..." Alastor forms next to me and pats my head "yep Y/N is just a cat demon surprisingly! She can be feisty through so don't think of her as a sweet kitten!" I roll my eyes and I push alastors hand away and I hear husk "Yea she is not sweet but she is definitely a bitchy kitten that's for sure." I glare at husk "shut the fuck up you don't have to comment on everyone's conversation just because your a lonely drunk asshole that sits behind the bar all day." Husk leans on the counter and looks at me from the bar "you should shut up before we have round two from yesterday." I narrow my eyes at him "uh did you guys fuck?" I look at Lucifer in shock "No! No! No! He just finally gained the balls to finally put his hands on me instead of just talk shit and I beat his ass-" husk cuts me off "no I actually beat your ass-" angel cuts him off "no actually you both beat EACHOTHERS ass if I'm being completely honest." Lucifer laughs and sighs "you guys have some entertainment in this hotel huh?" Alastor joins "yep and I'm enjoying every second of it." I roll my eyes and for some reason I feel exra mood swingy lately... "Ok so are we gonna just stand here or do we actually have a fucking plan for today?" Charlie looks at me "oh yea! So we are throwing a little party tonight to try to get more people to stay at the hotel! And the party is gonna start at 7 PM so we gotta go get dressed since it's like 6:40." I sigh "well I'm probably not gonna change I'm fine just with the-" angel cuts me off and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "NO remember the deal we had toots?~" I look at angel "well i lied so that sucks." Angel looks down at me "well ik forcing you so that really sucks." I narrow my eyes and I just start to back away to the elevator but angel grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and I tense up and I grab onto him for dear life. "HEY ANGEL PUT ME DOWN YOU DICKHEAD!" Angel laughs and she goes into the elevator and presses up and we go upstairs. He brings me to his room and closes the door behind us and grabs my dress. "You ready to look BEAUTIFUL?" I sigh and I look up at angel "angel I can't wear that dress." "Come on yes you can we will give you some black tights and like dark blue shoes and shit." "No angel i- ugh... Fuck..." I rub my head since I don't know if I should tell him about my scars and stuff. "At least not now.. I'll wear the dress when I get to know everyone much more and once they figure about me and my shit you know? You guys all know each other and you guys know about each others past and trauma and shit but you guys don't know mine. So can we wait until you guys actually get to know know me? Like how about you make me a new outfit to wear?" Angel looks down at me and softly smiles "alright Y/N thanks for telling me that. BUT ILL REMEMBER FOR THIS MOMENT FOR THAT ONE DAY THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER PARTY OR SOMETHING BUT FOR NOW. Lemme wrap up a sexy new outfit for you." He goes to his closet and I sit on his bed and he walks out with an outfit. It's a black compression shirt with very dark blue flower lace for the sides of the shirt and black tights (You can change it) "here it is toots your gonna look hot i promise" I look at the outfit "uh isn't the lace gonna be able to see through it." "Usual lace does but this lace is VERY dark blue so you won't be able to see through it and also! We are putting your hair down instead of it in a ponytail like you have it all the time." I sigh and I nod "fine. I'm gonna go change."