Chapter 40

This chapter is unedited. So please feel free to tell me if you find any mistakes. Hope you checked out the spoiler I posted on my Instagram.

Target : 150 votes on chapter 38,39,40.

Author pov.

Anii... Ice cream" nivan pointed out.

The 4 of them went to the ice cream shop. After going on a few family friendly rides they were exhausted. But they had fun too.

Can't say if rudra had fun though.

Because all the way he was busy in glaring at nivan. But Steven wasn't like nivan though and he felt thankful for that. He observed how nivan didn't leave his wife's arms all day except for a few minutes.

'He is a 2 years old rudra. You can't be jealous of him' a voice spoke in his mind.

'Yes but, he is too cunning for his age' another voice spoke.

"Rudra waha pe khade hoke dekhte rahoge ya phir aaoge?!" He heard aishani shout and he made his way towards them.

(Rudra, will you just stand there and watch or your gonna come here?)

"Noo, yuck" nivan said after ordering the grape flavoured ice cream even though aishu insisted him to go for an strawberry or chocolate flavour.

"We shouldn't waste food baby so have it" aishu spoke forwarding the ice cream to his mouth. Nivan just moved back scrunching his face in disgust. Aishani gave up and looked at rudra for help.

"What? I'm not gonna complete that ice cream" rudra said.

"Uncle can you finish mine too?" Steven asked pouting at rudra showing his ice cream which is a mix of every flavour of ice cream the shop had.

"Ishu, tell uncle to have my ice cream too" Steven pleaded looking at aishu.

Aishani looked at rudra with pleading eyes. He couldn't believe that she was actually asking him to eat those weird ice creams. Rudra huffed and instead of having them, he gave it to one of the sweeper who was present there.

"Clap, clap!!!" Nivan shouted looking at rudra. Steven and aishani clapped along with nivan.

By the time they reached Raichand Mansion, it was 7 in the evening and they were too tired. Aishani wanted to hit the bed as soon as possible. She saw Rudra carrying sleeping steven and nivan. As sson as they entered inside tara and rehan took steven and nivan from Rudra's hands. Rahul and siya were watching doraemon on the television, while rasha and sahil were nowhere to be seen. Aishani though was tired joined Rahul and siya and started watching the cartoon with them. She searched for Rudra and when she didn't find him anywhere she understood that he went to take shower.

After sometime, aishani began to have dinner with the whole family and that's when one of the servant informed her that shavi was here. She told the servant to bring her to the dining table.

"Wow, shahi paneer?!" shavi shouted looking at the dish on the table.

"Toh phir khadi kyu ho? Aa jao." rasha said. Shavi served herself and began to eat. Aishani knew that shavi and hridev can't eat how they like and would always have to follow their diet. But today for the first time she was looking at shavi not hesitating before she eats something she likes.

(Then why are you standing? Come and have dinner)

"Why aren't you ready yet?" shavi asked, her voice came muffled as her mouth was stuffed with parantha.

"Ready? For what?" aishani asked as she took a sip of the water that Rudra poured for her just few seconds ago.

"What do you mean for what? I notified you yesterday and today too, in the evening about the live that we would be doing. 10 questions with RuShani" shavi exclaimed.