Spinnanight (2)

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

Leo woke up, her head, back, neck, and legs hurting like crazy. Her and Von didn't go to sleep till 6 in the morning and it was now 12:30 in the afternoon.

"Von.." She whispered, shaking him as he was laying on her legs and she needed to get up.

"Hmm?"

"Can you get up?"

"Mmm mm." She felt him shake his head, making her let out a loud groan.

"Please, I need to get some pain killers, my body is killing me.." She begged which made him roll over, now laying on the bed instead of her legs.

"Thank you." She sighed, pulling herself out of bed, her legs quivering as she walked towards the bathroom, looking through the medicine cabinet, finding Tylenol, she swallowed 2 of them dry, limping back to the bed, not seeing Von in the room.

"Von!" She yelled out.

"Huh?"

"Where are you?"

"Downstairs ma!"

She limped down the stairs, seeing Von, Durk, India, Flo, Muwop, Booka, Keef, Druski and some other people that she didn't quite recognize but assumed they were friends with Durk and Von.

"Hey." She waved, timidly.

Everyone responded with a head nod or a "wassup" back.

"C'mere ma, you good?" Von asked, rubbing her thighs, which his head was up against.

"Yea my legs hurt, my entire body hurts actually." She shook her head.

"Mmm.. sit down."

She followed his instructions, finding a seat over on the couch, once she sat down he turned around and looked at her like she had two heads.

"Girl c'mere." He rolled his eyes and she smirked, going to sit on his lap, sitting backwards, putting her head in between his neck and shoulder.

His hands grabbed her butt briefly before going back to the controller where he was playing COD with Booka, Durk, and Wop.

"What's the moves fa today, gang?" Von asked.

"Shit, ion even know." Wop said.

Leo was slowly drifting off to sleep when she felt a buzz near her thigh, assuming it was Von's phone, she ignored it, but it just kept buzzing.

"Von get your phone."

"Whatchu say ma?" He looked down at her.

"Nothing." She said, reaching into his pocket to check it.

"DAYVON YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!" She yelled, throwing the phone at his head before it landed on the floor

"AYE FOLKS WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, standing up, his 5'9 figure slightly towering over her 5'5 figure.

"WHOS MISHARRON?! BITCH I'LL-"

"Hey! Hey! Alright that's enough!" Flo quickly covered her friends mouth, knowing how reckless Leo could get.

"NAH FUCK IS YOU ON?!" Von said, moving Flo out the way.

"TELL THAT BITCH THE NEXT TIME SHE THREATEN ME HER HEAD GONE HAVE SOME FUCKING KNOTS ON IT!"

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING BOUT ROSHAWN?!"

She rolled her eyes, grabbing his phone, showing him the messages, making his face drop slightly.

"Yea! So who the fuck is that bitch n why she tammat she gone beat my ass?!"

"She juss somebody I used ta fuck wit, ma, she ain't on nothin' fa real."

"Yea cause I'a hate to do a bitch. Stop fucking playing wimme Von!" She yelled in his face, pushing his head.

He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Ard I'm sorry, ma. I'll handle it."

"Yea you better.. bitches got me fucked up." She moved his hands off her, going to sit with the other people on the couch, folding her arms.

"Girl you can't be acting crazy like that." Flo whispered to her.

"You right Flo, but y'know how I get." She laughed.

"Yea I do, that's why I was tryna help, he pushed the shit outta me." The other woman laughed.

"I'm shocked twin let you push him around like that, that nigga usually be chokin' tha shit outta bitches." Durk laughed, shaking his head.

Von rolled his eyes, "Shut up."

"He ain' lie tho. Von was fuckin wit this one dirty ass 63rd shordy, she pushed him, like barely hit his shoulder, foe crazy ass threw her out the door. Literally." Wop laughed.

"It must be the pussy." Booka said covering it with a fake cough.

"Shut up, pussy." Von said, shooting Booka on the game.

"FUCK!" Booka yelled, "You a whore."

Von simply smirked, continuing to play the game.

...

Leo left the conversation where it was at, blocking the account, daring that bitch to text her nigga phone

Leo left the conversation where it was at, blocking the account, daring that bitch to text her nigga phone. She was on go now. No, they weren't official, but she was adamant on letting bitches know that Dayvon Daquan Bennett was hers now. Period.

...

😊