Back to Chi

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ✈️ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

The day had finally come for Leo and Flo to go back home to Chicago.

"You gotta leave today, ma?" Von whined, cuddling up underneath her shirt.

"Yes, I have to do a video shoot for Body Bag."

"Why can't you film it here.." He groaned.

"Cause I don't want to, Von, plus I already found a sight to shoot at in Chicago."

"Is it that serious? All you gone do is twerk inna camera for like 3 minutes." He huffed.

"Ian twerking in nothing, I have a theme for the video. It's mortuary science. So it's gonna be a lot of blood, organs, body bags." She said.

"Oh you think you smart?" He laughed.

"I know I'm smart. Y'know I wanted to be a mortician before I started rapping." She said, massaging his head.

"Oh you crazy, ma.." Von whispered, drifting off to sleep at the comforting feeling.

"Yea whatever." She said, reaching over to grab her phone, checking the time; 3:15 am.

Their flight boarded at 6, so she figured since all her stuff was packed she could just sleep till around 5:30 since the airport was only 10 minutes from Dayvon's house.

...

(𝟓:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌)

"I find out you gave my pussy away I'a kill you." Von threatened, holding Leo by her neck.

"Boy I'm single." She rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Oh yea? But you beat the shit outta Asian when she was tryn' fuck wimme."

"That's cause that bitch was threatening me, n ion take kindly to threats. Plus, I'm single, you not." She mean mugged him.

"Yea ight, I still got connects inna O, I find out fucked somebody imma whoop yo ass." He choked her tighter, kissing her.

"Yea ard." She smiled, walking over to Flo as she entered the airport.

"I'A BEATCHO ASS LEONDRA!"

"YOU KNOW HOW I GET DOWN, BAE!" She yelled back, before walking off towards where their flight was supposed to board.

...

Only 300 words this chapter, sorry.