Chapter 10

- Andrea Cheng's POV:

I woke up to a feeling where you fell down in a dream. Well, really - I dreamt about falling from a building with Spiderman, holding a little hamster in my hands where I stole it from a pet shop.

Why am I dreaming weirder stuffs now?

Yawning, I stretched my spine and looked to the side. Oof. My groom is not here anymore. Well, understandable. He is the Crown Prince so that clarifies how busy he always gets everyday.

Nuh-uh, stop with the thoughts about him. Let's think about me! I froze, stiffing. What should I do now? I am completely oblivious of anything to be performed as the Crown Prince's wife! But that cannot be an excuse.

Today, I decided to walk around the palace to enjoy this isekai-ed life, whilst learning more about the life as Cheng Zhou. And find anyone I could ask about wormhole.

And find Dai Hua Xun too. I have been dying to meet him, I want to see him face to face. These thoughts were meticulously planned before I fell asleep like a pig last night.

Before I could lift my feet off the bed, a servant walked in. A girl with beautiful features, delicate like a flower. Why is everyone so pretty here? Oh my god, I am just literally a misfit compared to these lowly status-ed people!

I spoke a bit prideful as if I am not a low status-ed girl myself.

Nah, at least I married the Crown Prince!

So, I could consider myself a respected one!

Wait...

Respected one?

Isn't that means I can act like boss bitch here?

Haha! I'll definitely play around with those girls who treated our miss main character so badly in the novel!

The servant's voice shocked me. She bowed down, bringing a cloth folded nicely. I looked up and smiled.

"Well, hi there." I don't know how to greet the right way, okay? I guess hi makes it.

The servant, on the other hands, looked a bit surprised. But she maintained a professional smile and handed me the cloth, saying it is a gift from the Crown Prince. She informed me that Yu Zheng went out early.

What time? I do not know. Or correctly, I cannot know. Hell how? I don't have any clock from the modern world!

Nodding, I took the clothes. Then two other servants marched in and led the way to... the bathroom, I guess? I tend not to know this place's true name, but it is like a big, spacious room of pool with lilies on it. Like an extra large swimming pool but the traditional and Chinese way.

Seemed good! Before anyone could react, I dived in happily! Nice, the water temperature is really the best!

When I looked up, three servants eyed me as if I am a piece of dog poop wrapped in gold pieces. Yeah, sort of things. They seemed astonished. And that's where I realised my stupidity.

You shouldn't act that way, Amdrea! You're a wife to very important person! Man, why are you keep making yourself never in a better image?!

Stiffly, I smiled. "Haha, water here feels good ah."

The three servants laughed heartily, but I swear their laughter were meant no harm. The laughter did not sound like they were making fun or belittling me, it was just pure entertained laugh.

I swear their laugh was contagious that I could not help but laugh as well!

"What's happening here?" A stern female voice silenced everyone. When I looked through the entrance, ooh! Here comes our miss villain, Lady Xia Wen Ran!

Smiling, I decided to get under her skin just to tease this lil cat. "Hi there. Help me to get my clothes please?"

The look on her face? Dam , it was so satisfying to see! Her brows furrowed fiercely, her irises turned small. Angry Xia Wen Ran seemed good too. This girl is truly stunning.

She reminds me of a game I played. My Talking Angela. I would beat that little kitten by tapping my phone multiple times and I hope I can do that against this girl too!

"You! Are you giving me orders?!" She spoke, heart probably swelling with anger. I nodded and pointed over my clothes in a tray that was held by another servant whom is standing next to the entrance door.

Xia Wen Ran's eyes widened. Wide enough I could fit a 20 cent inside them. She ogled me with renewed fury, and I vigorously fueled the burning anger in her. I love this scene. It feels like I am that one strong female lead in a drama!

"I AM giving you orders. Cause I need my clothes." I smiled, gesturing my hands. Xia Wen Ran breathed hard, and spoke angrily. "Who are you to give me orders, you newly concubine?!"

Man. This girl's emotion is too unstable. Probably having her 'red moon' visiting now, yeah?

"I am the Crown Prince's wife. Am I not given any specialty to ask for anything?" That's it, girl! I feel too victorious now! Ah, how slay am I! Lady Xia Wen Ran's eyes bulged out. Probably nobody has ever spoken that way to her before considering how powerful this cat is in the novel. She is Yu Zheng's favourite, 'kay?

And realising that, I noticed something. Uh-oh. Xia Wen Ran is Yu Zheng's favourite. Meaning to say, if this cat complains to Yu Zheng, I could end up being stick to a skewer and get myself grilled!

No, no. Yu Zheng probably won't do that. He is a bit still  considerate. Of course he wouldn't kill me just because Xia Wen Ran complaints about me being an instructor to her.

Lol.

I grinned from ear to ear. Xia Wen Ran was furious that she could not suppress it any longer. As a result, she walked off. I knew she was gonna burst and wanted to choke me in this pool. But nuh-uh, her identity could get spilled!

From what I read, when those stealths get emotionally unstable, their power and bloodthirst increases. I think that happened to our miss villain.

If she showed her real form, everyone would peed in their pants!

And Yu Zheng would be unhappy too. Ha, ha! Now I got this control over them, I am so glad I have read the novel a bit longer before deciding to stop!

Except that when Yu Zheng finally reveals his identity to his people, well that would be a completely different story.