𝐢. 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Starlight, star-brightThe first star I see tonight I wish I may, I wish I mightHave the wish I wish tonight

The first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight

What is a wish? Is it a desire? Or maybe a dream?

Is it something you work for or something that's granted?

Is it both? Maybe it's all of the above.

The truth is, a wish is everything.

Our wishes are what guide us, what motivates us. They are what inspire us to create and to love.

Wishes are the most powerful form of magic in all the world. You can do anything with a wish.

You can wish on a birthday candle or even on a coin tossed in a fountain.

But the most powerful, the most potent way to make a wish is on the Wishing Star.

The brightest and most beautiful star in the sky.

If your heart is good and true, almost anything you desire can be yours. All you have to do is ask.

Unless of course, you're the Dark One.

★ ° . *° . °☆  . * ● ¸

In a small hut, far off towards the edge of the forest, a witch doctor was pouring different bright red and blue liquids into tiny glass jars. Jars he hoped to sell.

The windchimes outside rustled as the wind ferociously tore through the land. It was eerie and ominous like it knew something bad was about to happen.

Hearing a thud outside, the man opened up his doors thinking that someone was there to steal from him. Not seeing anyone he was about to step outside to look when he heard someone call out to him from inside his hut.

"Peekaboo!"

Turning around, the man wasn't surprised but was fearful of the man behind him. Rumplestilskin. The Dark One.

"Some places never change, even after all these years."

It wasn't too long ago, back when Rumplestilskin was merely a man, that he and his wife Milah came to this witch doctor to seek help for their ailing son.