𝐢𝐢. 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠

"The Wishing Star?" Hook asked

"Yes. And now that you've found her. I'll be taking her with me" Rumplestilskin said, grabbing onto the girl's arm.

But as she did, she got so frightened that a burst of magic expelled from her hands, sending him flying backward into a tree.

"I...I am sorry" she said, her voice shaky and barely above a whisper as she got used to speaking for the first time ever.

"Don't apologize to him, love. He deserved it" Hook said to her.

Rumplestilsin smoothed back his hair as he stood up. "How about this? If you come with me now, I won't retaliate for what just happened" he said.

The girl stood there, getting an awful feeling from the scaly-looking man. "I do not...want...want to go with you," she said as she realized that speaking was more difficult than it seemed.

She brushed her hands over her throat as she tried to get comfortable with the sound of her voice. "I can talk" she whispered to herself.

"That's great. But I don't really need you too" Rumplestilskin said.

"You heard the lass. She doesn't want to go with you" Hook told him.

Rumplestilskin turned back to the girl. "Of course you do. It's not like you'll want to hang out with him. He's a pirate" he said.

"A...a pirate?" she asked.

"And he's the Dark One. The most foul demon to exist" Hook said.

"We're all works in progress," Rumplestilskin said, reaching out for her again but she took a step back.

"I wouldn't, if I were you," Hook said. "That dent you made in that tree truly speaks for itself."

"Fine. I'll go. Because soon, you'll be coming to find me" Rumplestilksin said.

"I will?" she asked.

Rumplestilskin giggled, wiggling his fingers together. "Yes, dearie, you will. Because eventually, you'll need to get back home" he said, pointing at the night sky. "And unfortunately for you, I'm the only one who can get you back."