F,

> Evening, 7 pm

It was another day, and jungkook was still hurt by the incidents with taehyung

Jungkook was working in the kitchen, preparing food for his cruel husband while the cruel husband was scrolling through his mobile

"Is the dinner ready?" Taehyung asked still looking at his phone "almost" jungkook replied. Their door bell ring and jungkook went to open the door.

"Good evening" and there stood taehyung's parents. "Oh, mother and father please step inside" jungkook replied being formal with them in return.

Jungkook was indeed very shocked to see his in-laws at such a time. "Shall we, honey?" Mr. Kim asked his gorgeous wife "ofcourse, darling" she replied with a smile jungkook mentally huffed at the couple in sight,

"Who's at the door? Jungkook" taehyung asked being curious from the inside "you don't remember us idiot" mr. Kim said and walked inside the mansion while gripping his wife's waist protectively, jungkook just followed them, tugging his head down for no particular reason.

"Mom? Dad? You guys didn't tell me that you're coming?" Taehyung asked getting up from the couch with a pleased and surprised expression.
"Since you've been married--" mrs. Kim continued after giving jungkook a look that stood unpleasaning "--you have been reserved for somebody else and forgot us, baby" mrs. Kim made sure that jungkook feel extremely cornerd in the conversation.

It was weird hearing to this after being an relative or someone their son married and it was not like jungkook was a total sucker for this marriage , everybody wanted it to happen . But these people makes it look as if jungkook was the one who forced taehyung to marry him .

"The dinner is ready , please be seated mother and father" jungkook said ignoring the mean doings of his in-laws a second ago ."you think we came here because we wanted food ?" Mr. Jeon spoke "n-no father i-"
"Just kidding , jungkook calm down" mr. Jeon complete . Jungkook just shutted himself off , for a thing jungkook knew that this was an sign that taehyung's parents did not wanted him to talk .

So he just made his way to the kitchen , sighed and took out the bawl to serve the people in the living area .

________
___

"Right , like that family meeting on the Easter was so weird"

"Exactly , honey like everybody was awkward there "

The kims were talking about their royal family meetings , and jungkook was just listening to them .
"Jungkook" taehyung called him out "hm ?" "The bowl" jungkook extended his hands to pass taehyung the hot noddles bowl that was kept ahead of mrs. Kim

"Ouch !."
"Honey ?"
"Jungkook !. Can you do one thing properly ?"

Even the bowl was so mean today ,  when jungkook extended his hand to serve the bowl it fell down on mrs. Kim's thighs that were covered with a fine thick black dress but she was acting up ,about getting hurt !. On the other hand it also fell on jungkook's hands he hiss but nobody heard it so he just tried to control it .

Taehyung and his dad were checking onto mrs. Kim ,mr. Kim took a tissue cleans her lap with it "no it's fine honey i can do it !." "Jungkook ?what the hell are you doing go get the ice packs !.be the cure to your given wounds !." Taehyung shouted at him and jungkook made his way to the kitchen to grap some ice packs he passed it to taehyung .

Jungkook hisses when while grabbing the packs from jungkook ,taehyung touched the freshly burnt jungkook's palm and the back of his hand but he didn't care .jungkook blanked out looking at the scene how much worried his husband was about her .
And her son too ,he shouldn't be jealous and insecure because of his own mother-in-law ?

Jungkook appreciates how nice taehyung is to his mother but what about him her husband really cares for her but taehyung ? He did not turn out to be like his dad in matters of the respect ,love for his wife .

"When will I be loved like that ?." Jungkook said blankly just to himself .

___________________________
_______