More

{ฯRodyฯ}

   I slowly woke up, and unburied my face from the pillow. I squinted my eyes as the sun shone into my eyes, and used my hand to block it. I sat up a bit, groaning a little as I did. I felt sore, but it wasn’t surprising. The door was ajar, and I could smell cooking from the kitchen. It smelled sort of sweet, but also kind of bitter. I got up, feeling disgusting in what I was wearing. I was still in my uniform, since yesterday morning. It was bloodied, and it was sweaty, because of how hot it was. You’d think that a cold man like him would warm up in this kind of heat. I walked out of the room, and to the kitchen, to see Vincent cooking. The glass had been cleaned up off the floor, and there was no spillage of wine anymore. “I know you’re there.” He said, without even looking back at me. “Yeah,” I said quietly, and walked over to him. If he were to kill me, he’d have to stop what he was doing.

   He was making eggs and some other breakfast foods, like hot cakes, and toast. But gourmet, not just with the toaster. He was toasting the bread with a skillet, and adding seasonings. I thought back to the day before, when I had just thrown the bread into the toaster, and even waited so long that it had gotten cold. “Are you just going to hover over me, or are you going to sit down?” I shrugged a bit, and walked to the table to the side of the room. I sat down, and watched as he cooked. He was in a black turtleneck, and dress pants, with an apron over top. I looked him up and down for a bit, then looked back at his face. His eyes were focused on the food he was preparing. I hesitated, but then spoke up, “Could I have a change of clothes, please?” I asked. Vincent stopped, and looked at me for a few seconds, then took his apron off, and slung it over a chair. “Stay here, don’t touch anything.” He walked out of the kitchen, and to his room.

   I stayed put, and glanced over at the food. He hadn’t turned the stove off. I should probably turn that off so that the toast doesn’t burn with the eggs-. I got up, and walked over to the stove, going to turn it off. I felt a sudden grab at the back of my neck, and it tightened. “I said not to touch anything.” “Your food is going to burn.. I just wanted to make sure it didn’t burn.” I stared down at the stove, keeping my hand on the knob. I thought back to when I saw Vincent shove a chef’s face down towards the fire, barely above it.  I gripped the knob a bit tighter, ready to shut it off if he did that. But he didn’t. Instead, he let go of my neck, and moved me out of the way of the stove. “Next time, you won’t be that lucky,” He said, glaring at me from the side of his eyes. I nodded, and sat back down. I noticed a clean pair of clothes on the table where I had been sitting originally, and picked them up. It seemed like he had picked out my style of clothes, but if I had a darker color taste. 

   There was a black tank top, a somewhat big dark green dress shirt, and dark gray dress pants. I quietly got up from the table, and walked to the guest room. I got changed out of my disgusting waiter uniform, and changed into the clothes. The clothes were a bit tight, and I ended up buttoning my shirt up a bit, because of the way the tank top showed my abs. I was slightly embarrassed about it. As I walked out of the room, I saw Vincent putting a plate down where I had been sitting. I sat back down, and he went and washed his hands. I looked down at the food, and then glanced towards Vincent. “There’s nothing in this, right..?” He continued to wash his hands. “No, there isn’t anything. Just eat it.” I looked back down at the food, and hesitantly ate it. His food always made me lose my appetite, it was never appealing. I couldn’t understand why people would want to eat at his bistro. The food looked good as if it were high quality, but there was just something about it.. I ate it nonetheless, just wanting to please him. I noticed him watching me eat, as he leaned back against the counter.

   After a moment, I finished, and went to the sink. I washed my plate off, and looked over at him. He was watching as I washed it off. “So, is the bistro closed today-?” I questioned, not liking the repetitive silence. “It’s Saturday, and I can’t exactly go to work today. So yes.” I nodded, and looked at him. “What do you want to do?” I asked, smiling a bit, trying to be friendly. “Pardon?” He said, seeming a little caught off from the question. “I mean, you have a live captive in your estate- What do you want to do?” I asked again, furthering, and turning towards him. He gave me a skeptical look, then stopped leaning. He crossed his arms after a moment, and sighed. He didn’t want to admit he didn’t know. He probably didn't ever have a day off, unless he absolutely had to. I let my confidence out a bit, trying to get comfortable. I’d probably be here for a week. And hopefully longer.. “We could just watch television?” He continued to look at me, and shrugged. “Fine.” He walked out of the kitchen, and to the living room. I followed him. We again sat on different sides of the couch.

2 hours later…

   The movie credits started to roll, and I was starting to fall asleep. The movie hadn’t been interesting to me, since Vincent picked it. Honestly, he needs to widen his horizons with entertainment options. As my eyes started to close, I felt a sharp dagger clamped down on my neck. I awoke immediately, and looked down, seeing Vincent biting my neck. I winced as he bit harder, once again causing it to bleed. “V-Vincent-” He straddled my hips, not even taking his mouth off my neck, and pinned me down to the couch, causing my head to rest on the arm rest. He bit harder, drawing more blood. It hurt like hell with how hard he was biting. But, I felt noises accidentally slip out of my mouth. It feels good, why does this feel good.? I felt him gently put his hand on my cheek, and he kissed me roughly. I could taste the blood in his mouth, but I didn’t want to pull away. I placed my hands on his waist, but he tensed, and took my hands, pinning them to either side of my head. 

   I furrowed my brows, I wanted to at least touch him. I attempted to break the kiss, so I could speak with him, but he deepened the kiss more, touching every part of my mouth. I hesitated, but then moved myself against him. He stopped for a moment, obviously trying to keep himself together. He broke the kiss, and glared at me. “Don’t test me.” I again, let my confidence out again, and moved against him again. He tightened the grips on my wrists, and his nails dug into them. “Vincent, let my arms go.” I commanded, attempting to get my arms free again. He looked annoyed, but then let my wrists go, and bit my neck hard again. The noises slipped out a bit again, and I knew my face was a hue of pink. I gently put my hands back on his waist, and felt him tense again. I started to gently rub circles on his waist, and he slowly eased out of his alertness a bit. He started bucking his hips against mine a bit, starting to spark pleasure through my body.

   I was surprised at how little he was making noises. Is he still trying to keep his cool through this all-? I delayed for a moment, but then flipped our positions, pinning him down to the couch, hands above his head, with his legs up on either side of me. He looked up at me, dazed for a moment, registering what just happened. “Lamoree, get the hell off me.” He demanded, glaring up at me with his cold gaze. I tilted my head, allowing him access. I knew my neck was going to be so sore as hell after, but I wanted him to calm down. “Bite me all you want. Let me get you to enjoy yourself more.” We made eye contact for a bit, but then he bit my neck in the same area, and started sucking blood again. I started massaging his area though his clothes, and he tensed again. He bit harder, and barely made noises even if I went rougher.