✦﹒ x. just tell him

౨♡ৎ

౨♡ৎ

Javon had to go after a few hours, so it was just the two of them again. Just like how they started, they were sat on Leila's bed.

"I'm sleeping early tonight." Suzy said, slightly joking "Oh, me too don't worry." Leila laughed remembering the last time they slept late during a sleepover 

"Can we just watch a few movies?" Suzy asked, looking over at Leila who was on her phone. Leila didn't hear what she said. "Hello?? What are you doing?" She said as she went over to Leila to see what was so interesting on her phone.

Suzy let out a small smile when she said that Leila was texting Javon "Huh? What?" Leila asked, snapping back into reality. "Nothing... So, Can I ask you something?" Suzy said, acting a bit suspicious. 

"What?" Leila asked, putting her phone down. "You like Javon right?" Suzy looked at her seriously "Well... I mean yeah, I guess..." 

"What do you mean I guess?" 

"Fine, then I do" Leila confessed, her tone like she was surrendering "Why are you asking anyways?" She added 

"Nothing, I just think he likes you too, I mean from what I observed," Suzy said acting like Javon didn't tell her anything a while ago. 

"I don't think so, Suzy..." She said with doubt in her voice "I mean, I think he just sees me as a friend, maybe even a crazy fan" She said, slightly joking. "He doesn't, trust me. I can sense these kinds of things, Leila" Suzy said

"You don't even have a boyfriend," Leila said, letting out a small laugh "Hey. Don't bring that up." Suzy laughed.

"But, seriously Leila, you should just tell him." She suggested "Tell him what? That I like him?" "Yeah"

"No way." Leila refused "Come on!" Suzy kept trying to insist "I'll think about it." Leila said, trying to get it over with "Okay, but seriously think about it."

"Okay, Let's watch our movie please." Leila jokingly begged. 

*:・゚✧*:

As they were watching the movie, Leila didn't know if she would think about Confession to Javon or not, she didn't know if Suzy could tell if Javon liked her. 

˚୨୧˚ notes . . .

sorry they'll confess soon i just wanted to add this 

ALSO FILLER OR WHATEVER.

I WILL WRITE HEARTSTRINGS NOW.