✦﹒ xi. thinking about it

౨♡ৎ

౨♡ৎ

𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 . . .

leila
I kept thinking about what Suzy said, what if he did like me back? I only thought about the worst in the situation, I always assumed that he would never like me back but after Suzy had told me, I seriously started to consider telling Javon.

What's the worst that could happen?

javon
I remembered what Suzy said when we were at Leila's house. What did she mean by "she can help me"? I thought of it as her saying she would help the two of us get together, but she didn't make that clear.

I do like Leila, I was planning on telling her that and what Suzy had said to me gave me more courage to do it.

leila
I think I'll tell him, you only live once right?

javon
I'll tell her.

*:・゚✧*:

javhi leils

jav
hi leils

leila
hi jav

jav
can we hang out

leila
today?

jav
yeah are you available?

leila
yup
where

jav
can i just pick u up
ill take u somewhere

leila
oh okayy
what time

jav
can u do an hour?

leila
yeaaah
ill see u

jav
see u ❤️
leila loved this message

javsee u ❤️ leila loved this message

*:・゚✧*:

Leila put on one of her favorite outfits, she got ready and after an hour Javon picked her up.

She was considering telling him she liked him today, she would just decide depending on how today would go. 

The drive to wherever they were going wasn't that long, about 20 minutes. When they got out of the car, Leila saw then he took her to an Italian restaurant "I love this place" Javon smiled as he offered his hand, Leila took it and the two started to walk to the entrance.

Javon gave his name for the reservation to the waiter and the two took their seats. "So why'd you take me here?" Leila asked as she got the menu "Nothing, I just wanted to hang out with you." He lied, he wanted to confess to her. 

Leila smiled, "Okay" 

"What do you want?" Javon asked, "Can we share a pizza?" "Yeah sure"

They called the waiter and she took their orders

"Actually Leila..." Javon said in a nervous "There was a reason I asked you to go with me" 

Leila tilted her head slightly, "What is it?"

˚୨୧˚ notes . . .

hi