Chapter 16 - Meet

Sunday, Dec 23
06:30

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS | Nique POV |

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS
| Nique POV |

I pose in the mirror feeling satisfied with my gains. All thanks to working out and my man.

Backshots fi days

I draw on one of his T-shirts and head downstairs to make breakfast. I decide to go with something light since it's so early in the morning.

I open the cupboard and take out the ingredients I need.

My phone buzz on the island and I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Girl move the phone from yuh ears," I hear my mother's voice say and I do as she says.

"Mommy a wah gwan," I say smiling as I set up the phone in a way that won't show her the background since I'm gonna surprise them tomorrow.

"Deh ya enuh mi luv just thankful fi another day although mi know a stress wid dem pickney deh," she says rubbing her forehead.

"Oh God dem a stress out the doll?" I say both in concern and humor.

"Come like dem nuh see seh mi still young, wah mi old before time babygirl,"I shake my head while seasoning the pot and emptiness the shredded beef inside.

"Wait deh a when hair do and all these things?" I ask loving the ginger color on her.

"Come like you and Ayliah nah understand seh unuh mada love fix up eno mi just a go through some things but wid God we pull through," she says striking a pose.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Amen," I say snapping my fingers.

Young clean and nice Latoya she!!!

"Know seh one a dem day here mi and you fi go out, like wah nice likkle outings with just the two of us," I suggest and she smiles while looking into the camera.

"Eeh? Where ya carry mi go?" She asks and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

Knowing her she's someone who always talks about how she wishes to travel and experience life because she was held back most of her life.