Chapter I : Colors Of Life

LEAVE, BUT BEFORE YOU GO YOU MIGHT HAVE AN ANSWER TO SHARE.
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIFFERENT NOW?
I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
I WOULD BE LYING TO MYSELF IF I SAID,
I HATED YOU
AND TO BE HONEST, I LOVED YOU
I CAN'T SAY THAT
OUR RELATIONSHIP MEANT NOTHING TO ME
IF THAT'S WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY, YOU'RE WRONG
STAY.

What a nice poem isn't, it is created by Jason R.M. entitled "LETTERS THAT WERE NEVER SENT", I would always read this before going to sleep because I really love dreaming about romance. By the way HELLO!! my name is Charlotte Mae Everhart and this is my story that I wrote before I said goodnight to my lover.

Remembering the past was truly a time travel. Growing up in a middle class family was incredibly fun. Imagining life was hard never sink in me. I am an only child in the family, my parents would always treat me like a princess. Whenever my parents got their salary from work they would always buy me books. My parents decided to enroll me to a private school named Luna Valley Academy.

In my first day at school I was really shy and nervous to socialize with the other students. But this one student came and talk to me her name is Emma.

"Hi there! you've been standing there all by yourself, oh sorry forgot to introduce my self I am Emma N. Hansley" she said, and I replied back "Oh hi nice to meet you I am Charlotte Mae P. Everhart."

And in that moment I have a friend in school and we are also in the same class. After months passed by we became best friends. Emma would always visit me in my house to play, read books and play with me. Having Emma with me I felt like I have a little sister. I'm older than her in months only. Me and Emma planned to study in one school when we are in college.

Years have passed and I realized that Life is really beautiful and simple. Having the people with me feels like home. And now I'm a teen there are lot of changes already. I often see my parents because I always go to school. And I don't have the time to spend my time with them because of school works.

There was a time I spend my time with my parents. We had a picnic in a field full of flowers. My parents talked to me and said, "Charlotte our dear you see life as a burst of colors that brighten our days sometimes fades away when a storm is coming." "What do you mean by that ?" I replied. Someday you will realize it my parents responded.

After our picnic those words of my parents are stocked in my head all day. Days have passed by and I start to wonder what would be the storm mean. I studied and search for the meaning of what my parents have said and I found nothing.

As time pass by I grew older and started to realize the value of life. I turned 18 and ask my parents if I could find a job. My parents asked me, " Charlotte how about your studies, if you got a job you can't concentrate in school". "Mom I can handle and manage my time in work and school I replied". And my parents finally agreed.

I found a job as a waiter in a cafe called Bistro Voltaire. As I work I glimpsed a beautiful eyes of a costumer. While working I can't stop looking at this tall, handsome man and I think he has the same age as mine. I served their food and as I walk towards their table he accidentally looked in my eyes and I felt like I was having color rush.

As I serve their food he asked me something. Unknown person, "Waiter can I have more tissue please, Thank you". "Alright sir I'll bring it", I responded. I was in shock when I hear his deep and beautiful voice. With all this emotions I'm feeling, is this called Love?.

When they were about to leave the cafe I glanced just to see his eyes for the last time. After work I got home immediately and told my parents what happened in the cafe. As tell the story they can't stop laughing at me. "Mom! Dad! Why are you guys laughing?", "HAHAHAHA, we didn't expect to see that you have this kind of side", my parents replied. I finished my story and we laugh together.

I woke up early to prepare to go to school and when I arrived at school many students were blocking the front gate of the school. So I ran to Emma and asked her."Emma what's happening?", "Girl there is a transferee student from France he's name is Charles Cyrus Smith".

So I just go to the classroom and wait Emma there. As I wait in the classroom I saw a boy walking in the hallway and then I looked at him and when I saw his eyes I remembered him in the cafe. My heart began to beat fast as he walked towards the classroom and then he saw me.

He entered the room and he walk towards me and asked me, Boy " Are you the waiter from the cafe", "yes" I replied. " So you are the one that kept on looking at me" he said. "HAHAHA what are you talking about", I responded.

"By the way my name is Charles Cyrus Smith you can call me Charles and you are?", "I-I am Charlotte Mae Everhart" I replied. Well nice to meet you Charlotte and then he left and went to his sit.

After class I can't stop thinking the interaction I had with Charles. As I walk home I felt something is wrong and someone kept on shouting in my mind. So I run and when I got home colors faded away...........................