Chapter 02 💜🦋

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

A week later..,

Morning..,

Ashwika reached the college along with Anshwath and headed towards her classroom..She saw Saathvik with a girl and glared him deadly..

She walked towards him buring in rage seeing that girl clinging on him and tried to touch his chest but before that a tight slap landed on her face..

Saathvik who raised his hands to push her away from him was shocked seeing Ashwika who slapped her..

Saathvik:Kutty ma..

She turned towards him and looked at him angrily who he knew that she clearly misunderstood the things..

Ashwika moved towards the classroom while he followed her behind calling her..

Saathvik:Kutty ma nee nenaikira madhiri nadakala di..

Ashwika:Enough saathvik vena enna vitudu idhu nammakulla set agave agadhu nee sandhoshama iru po..

Saathvik:Kutty maa..

He ran his fingers against his hairs in frustration at her..

Night..,

In kitchen..,

Ash:Bubbly baby..

He traced his fingers on her chest sliding down into her top tracing her cleavage making her shiver to his touches..He smirked seeing her still having effects for his mini teases and touches pulling her closer with his other hand around her waist..

Siv:Vidu da porukki..

Ash:Porukki porukitu dhan viduvanam papa..

Mugen:Thangam..

Siv:Vaa neyy..Eppadi iruka..?

Mugen:Nalla iruken da..

Saathvik:Aththaa..

She smiled and hugged him saying..

Siv:Eppadiyo unmaiya Aththa akita la enna nee..?

Saathvik:Aththa ungaluku..?

Ash:Nethu night veetuku munadi vandhu enna da panna..?

He widened his eyes hearing him and stammered..

Saathvik:Naa naa varalaiye..

Ash:Please Sunshine ore oru kis..

Saathvik:Aiyoo mama please..

They laughed at his flushed face..

Saathvik:Naa avala parthutu varen..

He ran towards her room closing the door to escape from their teasing..

He saw her coming out of the closet and hugged her making her scream..

Ashwika:Amma..

Saathvik:Kutty ma naan dhan..

Ashwika:Nee inga en vandha..?

Saathvik:Appa amma kuda dhan..

He pushed her against the wall and started sucking her crook of her neck making her moan..

Ashwika:Saathvik vidu..

She pushed him away and was about to move towards the door but he held her wrist pulling her closer..