Chapter 05 💜🦋

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Morning..,

In playground..,

Saathvik was practicing his football match tournament which was held in the next month with his team..

He stopped playing seeing Ashwika who was talking with Sathish and gritted his teeth moving towards her..

He held her wrist pulling her towards him shifting his gaze to Sathish..

Ashwika:Mama enna pandra ellarum pakuranga kaiya vidu..

Saathvik:Yen nee Ivan kuda pesum bodhu yaarum unna parkalaiya..?

She sighed and tried to wriggle from his hold but hissed when his hands  tightened on her wrist..

Sathish:I know she is your uncle's daughter but that doesn't mean that I can't talk to her even as friend..

Ashwika pouted at him nodding her head trying to take her hands..

Saathvik:It's okay if she doesn't get your friendship as she got me in her life and she is not just my uncle's daughter but my girlfriend..

And I hope it's clear for everyone she is mine and I don't like when anyone lays their eyes on her..Because I'm possessive of what is mine..

He pulled her from there to the medical room and knelt before her..

She wriggled from his hold and looked at her wrist which was pink and turned towards him glaring..

Ashwika:Paaru pink ayiduchu..

Saathvik:Ointment potutu dhana iruken seri ayidum..

Ashwika:Irundhalum idhu over mama ipo enkitta yaarume pesave mattanga yen ippadi panna..?

Saathvik:Yaarum pesalana nalladhu aachu..

Evening..,

Ashwath stopped his bike hearing his wife's sudden shout..

Sivanshika:Ashwaa niruthu niruthu..

Ashwath:Yenna ma..?

Sivanshika:Vika yen andha ice cream parlour la thani okandhiruka pakathula Ansh um illa Saathvik um illa vaa poyi kerkalam..

He frowned and turned towards the ice cream parlour to see his daughter sitting pouting staring the table..

He removed his helmet ruffling his hairs and parking the bike before the ice cream shop..

Sivanshika:Enna vika aachu..?

Ashwika:Appa amma neenga Inga enna pandringa..?

Ashwath:Nee yen Inga thaniya okandhutu iruka..?

Ashwika:Enaku ice cream venum..

Ashwath:Seri Ansh enga..?

Ashwika:Avanuku seminar class iruku late ah varuvan..

Sivanshika:Seri Saathvik enga..? Yen thaniya ippadi ice cream parlour ku vara idhu college la irundhu unaku evlo dhooram vika..?

Ashwika:Avana parthi pesadha nee..

Ashwath:Yen sandaiya..?

He settled beside her after ordering them their favourite ice creams while nodded her head leaning on her father's shoulder silently..