Chapter 9

(Do y'all like the silly pics I put at the beginning of every chapter? :3)

(This pic is made by my friend btw but this isn't abt them rn 😒)

_________________

Readers pov:-
(I love readers pov sm, can't you tell?)

(About a week or two later...)

Sunny was laying lazily on his couch scrolling endlessly through his phone. When his roomate yegor walked in on him.

Yegor had a coffee cup in his hand and it looks like he just woke up.

"Yo dude, someone has been ringing the fucking doorbell for so long, are you def? " yegor said irritated.

"So? Answer it, the fuck? " sunny replied back quickly

Yegor rolled his eyes at the witty response. "Dude its your fucking friend. " he hissed.

"Okay jeeeeeeeeeez, I'm goingggggggg" sunny said slowly getting off the couch and approaching the front door
in his boxers and hoodie. 
Didn't even bother to change.

He opened the front door with a lazy "Hello.. " only to realize it's Jennifer..

Pause

Who's Jennifer?

Basically...

Sunny has a friend group, containing; Jennifer, and the siblings Charlie and Lola.

He hasn't been hanging out with them for a while since he was too busy rotting at home.

We'll call Jennifer 'Jen'.

Jen beamed seeing sunny open the door

"Sunny!! How are yo-.... " she realizes he's in his boxers.

"Oh shit- my bad" sunny immediately let go of the door and grabbed the nearest pants he could find.
Quickly slipping them on.

Jen stood awkwardly at the front door, waiting.

After a few moments, he came back

"Sorry.. " he cleared his throat

"Oh! It's fine.. " she said awkwardly.
If you looked closely you could see a bit of pink on her cheeks

"Where have you been?? " she asked
"You barely hang out with us, is everything okay??? " she asked a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah umm.. " he muttered
"I haven't been feeling well. " he lied

"Oh... Why what happened? " she asked curiously.

He seriously didn't want to tell her, because the reason felt stupid.

"The dudes a damsel in distress, a hopeless romantic" Yegor noted passing by.

"Shut the fuck up smartass! " sunny snapped his head back hissing though by the time he did, yegor was long gone into the other room.

Sunny sighed still having a glare irritated type of look as he turned back to face Jen.

She had a confused look on her face
And now he had to explain..

He sighed letting her in.

Sat her down and told her about reggina and chains

She listened carefully.

He went on and on about how chains doesn't deserve reggina and how he was actually stupid enough to fall for her in the first place.

"Seriously, she's so annoying. Heck I don't even think I like her anymore" sunny frowned his eyes looking away.
Not wanting to see Jens reaction.

"You don't feel anything towards her anymore..? " she asked

"I feel something, probably hatred, she makes my blood boil! " he spits

Jen stays silent for a bit seeming to think about her next response.

She starts speaking up after a while
"She's just a crush, I think- you're gonna get over it. " she slightly smiles.

"Thanks." Thought sunny didn't seem thankful at all.
It clearly still bothered him

"Come onnnnn sunny" Jen whined her hands traveling up his shoulder rubbing it, in an attempt to 'comfort' him.

Sunny sighed

"Listen I'm sorry. " he looked towards her with apologetic eyes.

"No it's fine no need to apologize. " her hand still remained rubbing his shoulder.

sunny just looked down "alright forget about this I don't feel like talking about it anymore. " he finally said smiling a bit.

"Oh alright, we could talk aboutttttt... " Jen thought for a while

"Hey you know what?? It's been so long since the 4 of us hung out can we go somewhere? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee?? " Jen said giving him the puppy eyes

Which he couldn't resist.

"I mean I'm busy right now...... " he lies

"Come on sunnyyyy" Jen nudges him.

"Fineeee" sunny grunted "I'll go get ready.. "

__________________________

Now fights between chains and reggina started increasing with time.

And it wasn't hard to notice.

These two were fighting everywhere they go
At school
On dates
Even after chains's football games
(This type of football btw(⚽)

Rose, Dan and even sunny noticed that one of them is about to break up with the other very soon.

Sunny though got distracted most of the time. Since he was hanging out with his new friend group again

And over time, he lost all feelings he had for reggina.

Rose and Dan obviously let it go .

"They do them" was their excuse.

While sunny and reggina drifted apart.
Rose and Dan got closer.
_______

Dan was giving rose a ride home. He dropped her off a few meters away from her house.
Since her dad was home.

Her dad has caught her a few times hanging out with that boy.

Though he always forgot to say something about it.

He's caught her with him a few times and her dad didn't seem to like it.

He's already set his eyes on a man he already picked for rose.

And he was gonna marry her off right after she finished high school.

Why?

The man he picked out for rose was wealthy, and his dads business could help rose's dad's business.

So he definitely didn't like the idea of rose 'bonding' with another guy..

So he picked up his phone and dialed a number....

"Hello?... Yes, Mr. Biloriod,
I need him inrolled in the same school as her.... Gray husks, yes."

***
"Well if you want this for your son then surely you'd do that... Alright? as soon as possible. Tomorrow??... Okay thank you...its a pleasure Mr. Biloriod.  " he spoke through the phone his voice full of intimidation ,before hanging up ending the call.

Incase you haven't caught on,

He's planning to inroll the guy (Leonardo) in the same school as rose, and he was talking to Leonardo's father on the phone.

Now, she was obviously oblivious and clueless about the whole marriage ordeal.

But starting tomorrow or so.
She'd have company..

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

(Sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter than the others, but I'm tired bru 🙏)