Marriage Proposal

Kinjal pov,

" Ahh.... Tsunami... " I suddenly woke up shouting and found myself drenched in water.

" Tsk.. Tsk ... Seems like queen's sleep is disturbed!
Go and make a cold coffee for me right now!" Kiara said .

" Y-Yes" I said and got out of my room.

Well It was only 2 in night and I was woked by my stepsister... Who Literally poured a whole bucket of water on me....
But its now normal for me to be treated like this.

Soon I gave the cold coffee to her and went to my room.
My room was a store , where there was no fan or bed.
Fortunately I had a washroom there. I slept on the floor.

As I was still wet, so I decided to take a bath and get ready .

I wore a simple white dress which I made myself from kiara's old clothes.... Yeah I know stitching, with matching jhumka, I let my hairs open as they were still wet.

 Yeah I know stitching, with matching jhumka, I let my hairs open as they were still wet

I went for temple... It was 5 am currently.
Everyday I visit temple.
I climbed the stairs, ring the bell and went towards my only friend.... Kanhaji!
( Kanhaji here refers to lord Vishnu's avtar Shree Krishna )

The priest there greeted me,
" Radhe Radhe kinjal beta! Have this prashad".

"Radhe Radhe pandit ji! " I touched his feet and took the offering.
He always gave me it because he recognised me.
( Pandit ji- priest)

" God bless you my child! You know today's youth has become atheist only few still have faith in God!
And I am sure kanhaji must love you soo much" he blessed me with his sweet words.

" Thank you pandit ji" I was too shy.

Then I went towards kanhaji ,
" Radhe Radhe kanha ! How are you? Missed me?
See today I brought some butter for you! I have made it myself! " Around kanhaji I feel comfortable and talk to him freely just like a child.
He only loves me and listens to me.

By taking pandit ji's permission I put the butter there again took his blessings and left cause I need to prepare breakfast too.

I reached home by 6.
And prepared the breakfast.
" Ma! Kiara ! Breakfast is ready!! " I announced and served breakfast on the table.
They both came down too!

" Ma I will be leaving for my college!" I said .

" Now there's no need for you to leave for college.... Today a family will be coming to see you.. so u better be ready and don't you dare to create a scene" Ma said .

" What? But ma, I want to complete my studies! And become something! Please ma have I done something wrong?
Please forgive me ma... But please I don't wanna marry now ! " I pleaded be falling on her knees.

" How dare you touch me! And I can't keep you anymore!
You should be grateful that they belong to a wealthy family!
Be of Little use to us! If they gets agree so will also make some money ! " She said and pushed me on the floor.

" B-But ma..." I was in tears now.

" Shut up! If it was in my control then I would have asked them for my daughter!
But that priest suggested your name to them!
You should be happy!
You will live like a princess there!"
She said with hatred.

I couldn't do anything and went to my room.
I can't marry now! I have to achieve my dreams! I wished mumma... papa.... You were here today.
Kanhaji please save me ! .. please make them reject me ...

-----------------------------------------

So how was it ?
Will the family coming accept her?
What dreams do kinjal have?
Stay tuned ☺️
And please do vote and comment.