STRIP UP ᵗᵒᵗˢᵘᵐᵒᵗᵒ ʸᵘᵘˢʰⁱ

ᶠᵗᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
✁___________________________________

You and Yuushi met while he was trying to get some relief in some strip club, his eyes landed on you and and he couldnt help but feel something tingling in his stomach when he gazes unto your form.
Never in his life he had met someone so handsome like the man he had before him.

The first time you guys fucked was the best thing he had felt in ages, but after that he needed to pay.

So while still in bed with Yuushi, you were whining and crying-  shaking his shoulders roughly telling him to pay you now!! but all he did was let out some hums and shrug you off after that, not even glancing at you.

So, you eventually gave up and left his apartment with annoyance in your puffy red face after crying out to him to pay you.

"I am totally never gonna see that man again.."

You grumbled to yourself but, ironically you met him again in that very strip club you guys met a month ago, you were still pissed off about him but when he offered you to fuck again.. oh! the memories of having a dick so big like his shoved in you again was a dream come true!!! but you are not gonna let this man have fun with you without paying you! its so so unfair...

but eventually gave in though... you can't say no to a cock that good.

some a year had passed and both of you developed something like a romantic relationship..

it was kinda ironic of you hating that man before but now loving him with your body and soul now.

despite him being lazy most of the time he tries pushing himself to get a job again.

sometimes he thinks of having a baby with you.. the thought of you having your belly filled and bulging with his kids inside, it was so cute just imagining it.

Now youre beneath him, his cock railing in and out your sobbing pussy while he praises you.

"Good boy sweetheart.. youre so cute.."

He whispered in your ear softly, his tip hitting your cervix making you mewl out his name.

youve been fucked by him many times now but with a condom, but now he was really going to finally cum inside you! even with tha single thought he couldnt help but slam harder and harder-  gripping your waist in a bruising point.

"Fuck.. i wanna have a child so bad.. will you give one for me pretty boy?"

You just absentmindedly nodded as he piston his hips forward to meet your ass.

"You're so cute.. such a good boy f'me"

He smiled lovingly, taking your hand and locking fingers with you.

Your squeals and moans made him go nearer to his climax, your wet cunt clenched around him as his tip kissed your cervix
Finally he came inside you filling your womb up, you went limp under him and you were so so full of his warm cum.

"You did so well for me sweet boy... I can't wait for my kids.."