WALL. ᵗᵒᵗˢᵘᵐᵒᵗᵒ ʸᵘᵘˢʰⁱ

ᶠᵗᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
✁___________________________________

Yuushi got home from work and saw you awkwardly got stuck on the wall, tou let out little whines totally in need of "help".

Your pants was already down with your pussy already leaking out pussy juice.

Your upper half was prolly inside the wall, thanks to your ghostly powers you could practically go through anything.

But currently the sight of your bare ass with your leaking boy pussy was giving him a raging boner, he smirked and walked up to your only visible lower half.

"Seems like my pretty boy is stuck"

He spoke out grabbing your hips then pressed his thumb against your boy pussy, It was actually a cute sight for him to see you all acting so so vulnerable like this, its making his heart throb.. but you know what else was throbbing?

His cock (duh).

He instantly took his cock out to press it against your already slicked folds, his tip teasingly pressed against your hole while sliding in-between your pussy lips.

This made you squeal out in annoyance and kicked your legs.

"Hey hey, sweetheart calm down.. you're really that needy my cute boy?~"

He grin teasingly, knowing how annoyed you must be, he could already see that cute puffy teary face of yours, already begging for his cock to drill into you.

Finally, when your hole gotten slicker for him to pass, he slid into your warm inviting depts, His hands wrapped on your hips.

He slowly began to thrust in and out, Making sure your pretty cervix gets loving kisses from his tip.

Your whines echoes through the walls as your ghostly cold skin was warmed up by him again, it felt so good having something to warm your cold dead insides up after a long stressful day.

Soon his thrust grew faster and slightly sloppy, He lets out groans and grunts as he pushed in.. feeling every inch of your insides, his thrust then went to abit incoherent.

Hips having no rhythm, but still afford to hit those good spots in you causing you to cum on his cock, slicking it up more than it was.

His dick got deeper into your boy pussy, tip nuzzling against your pretty womb, wanting to fill it up already with his warm seed to help you warm the coldness in your body.

Later his hips stuttered as he piston into you, but exhustion wasnt even present on his face.

Finally he came, your legs grew tired from kicking to much, cum dribble down your thighs as he pumped you full.

Once down you manage to free yourself from the wall and Yuushi held you close, whispering in your ear.

"Round two pretty boy?~"