Role change

Y/n pov: As the days went by me and ekhta became very good friends like almost we were sisters I used to tease her by my ex-bf name and as usual she would blush and stop me to tease her , we would share our problems with eachother take good care of eachother like would ask if you had breakfast, lunch or dinner yet she had panic attacks at times so I used to ask her regularly if she had her medicines or not sometimes she'd skipped sometimes she'd take them but she always told me that she took them , her brothers use to laugh at her when she was in pain during her periods they didn't help nor stopped laughing what a jerks they were she told me that she's an orphan but still her brothers or so called brothers should atleast help her ease the pain by caring for her but all they did was laugh laugh and laugh. After sometime she'd come online talk to me about her day and I'd make her feel like she's important to me so as one day she sent me hers and saad's conversation screenshots in which they talked very intimate she knew it'd hurt me a lil bit not more so I also played along I act like I still want him not as a partner but as a friend I sent heart warming texts to her to make her belive that I still want him......silly her she believed it and I already knew her next move also I knew how to dodge it ( Evil laugh)

Ektha's pov: As soon as y/n told me all this I quickly went to Saad and asked him if it's true that him and her were in relationship he deined straightly and also told me that y/n was acting she'd never get back to me , when he wanted her she'd ignored him and talked with other friends and give him late replies and would eventually keep him waiting , while talking to him I felt like puking I ran to washroom and came out after like 15 to 20 mins I was sacred of something I had done 4 to 5 years ago maybe its happening now cause it didn't happend at that time but how is it possible we took the precautions anyway let me talk to y/n right now

Y/n pov : Here she come , as soon as I open chats she bombarded me with questions like
U R A LIAR ,
U DONT DESERVE ME B*TCH ,
F**K OFF FROM MY LIFE ,
YOU BETRAYED ME Y/N ,
DONT EVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE ,
DONT EVEN THINK THAT SAAD WILL GET BACK WITH YOU ,
YOU'RE A PIECE OF SH*T ,
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT HIM

So after reading this I was angry but as smart as I'm I played along I played the victim card here I quickly put up an act and added one more person on chat who was me only but different I quickly started texting her ( in my original self (y/n) ) that I knew Saad wouldn't agree that me and him were something cause it was just for four days after that I broke up with him because of overthinking and society rules and regulations but after that I got to know that it'd have been great if we were together also when Saad used to message me after our breakup I used to read books and ignore all my friends including him cause I wanted to get over him completely, okay it's on you ekhta If u want to belive you can if you don't want it's okay I'm going to sleep I'm not feeling well bye (hehehehehehhehe silly her )