~ CHAPTER 2 ~

AUTHOR P O.V

A man is running with bags in his hand, probably he is running away from someone, he can hear footsteps from behind. then someone shot his left leg, he screamed in agony, then someone come and put the gun on his head and say “the fuck you dare to betray me, hmm, how dare you to give my information to my rivals, tell me who was behind it, TELL ME” he said in dark deep voice with anger visible in his voice.
The man was trembling who got shot in his left leg and say “I D-Dont kn-know wh-who is b-behind it”he said in painful voice. The deep voice man grabbed the bag full of his company information and also his information and say to his one of the most trusted guard “call rudra, and gave those bags to him, and about this bastard take him to basement and torture him give only Little food and water only one time till he tell the name of the person who want my information” and went to his wifey Aston Martin, yes he call his car wifey, it's his favourite car. He was feeling thirsty so he went to a cafe and bought a coffee, when he was coming outside from the cafe he heard some screaming of a girl, the scream was getting more high, he went to his car and went to the direction of the screaming voice. When he saw that three man are trying to molest girl, a teenage girl, he hurriedly went there and punched the man on his jaw.
.
.
.
A girl is walking on the road, she is coming from her friends house. When she was walking she heard so many footsteps she start to fear and start to walk fast as she can walk. But someone covered her face with his hands, she noticed it's man hand she bites his hand and run away but his other friends come and one of them pinned her on the wall and slapped her hard that her lips start to bleed, and another one grabbed her heir in fist, and kicked her on the stomach.

One of them pushed her on the wall again and bite her neck and she was crying so much she try to kick him in his area but they both are strong that she can't even lift her leg for her defence. Then suddenly that man who covered her face with his hands come and said “now it's my turn, what can I do she is such a turn on that i would like to have some fun with her”he smirked and start to come towards her mouth to kiss but before he can kiss. Someone punch him so hard that his teeth broke by the punch, there was a man his height is probably 6.4, built body, has jet black hair. He was punching that man who try to molest her. Then some more man come they look like bodyguards and start to beat the shit out of the 3 man who try to molest her.

ABHISHREE P.O.V

IM BEING MOLEST, I was screaming so much that I can't even feel my voice, they slapped me, try to kiss me, and bites my neck whole area, they abuse me, there was big silence only my cries can be heard, thanks to that man who saved me from those monster who try to rape me, they are monster, i am miserable, never in my life somthing like this happened with me.

That good man come to me and bend down, “hey, I'm good man, don't afraid of me I will not do anything to you” he said in soft yet deep voice. I see black dot appear in front of me, then I got unconscious. But I'm feeling like someone is carrying me on the shoulder. Then I lost my conscious fully.
.
.
.
.
RANVIJAY P.O.V

Beautiful.

Adorable.

The most beautiful girl I have ever saw.

Now she won't be able to go away from me.

Mine, she is mine.

She is someone who barely reach my chest height.

Her eyes, blue eyes just like ocean.
I would love to drown into them.

When I saw her for the first time, I know that she will going to be mine, By hook or crook. I am getting obsessed with her.

And those bastard who try to molest her will not going to be alive, how dare they touched her.
“ guards take those three bastard in basement, don't give them food nor water” I said in Stern voice. I carry her in bridel style.
Is she even eat? She is so light weighted. Now I'm in my Aston Martin with my new obsession with me.

She is still unconscious. Soon we reached my mension, i again carry her on my shoulder, Avery maids and bodyguards are looking at me but I don't care and  directly went to my room and lay her down on the bad, I called maid and told her to clean her and change her clothes till I went to my study room and called my
Asistent “i sent you a photo I want Avery details about her in 2 houre, got it” I said and cut the call without letting him answered me.

After doing some work I went to my room to check on her, she is sleeping, she look more beautiful in my clothes, yes I told maid to change her in my clothes. And she did, she look so tiny in them, i think she is young probably 17 - 18, and I don't care about age.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Suddenly his gaze went to her neck where are bite mark of those one of bastard. His jaw clenched and he start to walk towards her and hovered over her and start to bite her neck, and she wake up because she was feeling pain in her neck, she saw that guy who saved her is himself try to molest her, she screamed and try to push him, but he was so strong that her, she start to cry and said “what are you doing, please, leave me” she said while crying, when he heard her voice he immediately stoped abusing her neck. And stare at her crying face them say, “i am marking my property” he said, and looked at the art made by him, and smirked then he get up from her and went to bathroom.

________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for choosing this book.
My lovely readers 💖
Please do vote, comments and follow.

My lovely readers 💖Please do vote, comments and follow

please do follow me on Instagram for more updates 🙏