~ CHAPTER 3 ~

ABHISHREE P.O.V

I need to get out of here, I can feel my tear streaming down, if I didn't get to home my mother and Father will be worried so much. I get up from bed and went to door, trying to open it but I can't open it it's locked, and went to Avery corner of the room but I can't find a single way to get out of here.

I think I need to check all drawer.
When I was checking the drawer for keys, but I heard bathroom door opening sound, and i hurriedly stand straight, he was in only towel and his hair was wet looking kinda hot, but I don't have time to check him out and go towards him and asked "please, please let me go I want to go home, my mom and dad must be worried for me" i said while sobbing, but he ignored my pleading and went to another door, maybe wardrobe.

I went behind him, to talk to him but he didn't said anything just went inside and lock the door from inside, i Banged the door but he didn't say anything.

AUTHOR P.O.V

She was crying and sobbing she want to go home but because of this man she can't go. After sometime the man come and sat on the couch while man spreading, and motion her by his finger to come close to him, but she ignored "i said come here" he said with his deep velvety voice.
She slowly get up and headed to him, "y-yes?" she said in stuttering voice. "you are not going anywhere" he said in Stern voice like ordering her. Her eyes widened "wh-what? No, no, you can't do this to me he smirked and come closer to my face and say "darling, I can do more then this" my breath hitched and before I go away from him he grabbed me from my waist and made me sit on his lap, I was trying to get away from him but he wouldn't let me get off his lap, he groaned and say "darling don't, don't move or I won't be able to control myself if you keep like this" as he said she stopped moving on his lap, "let me go, i-its w-wrong , you don't own me"
She was sobbing and was angry at the same time.

He huskily Laugh and bring her more closer "i own you though not from body but by your soul" he said and kissed her jaw. While she was struggling to get away from him.

He was going to kiss but cursed because he got call, he looked at her and say " because of call I leave you now, in future I will not leave you, and don't even try to escape, if you try the punishment will be not good" He warned me and made me stand from his lap.

He walked away, and she sat on the floor with her folded leg on her chest, and start to sob, and fear. She afraid most of man, she only love, only one man, who is her father, she never talked to them unless it's some work. She is Missing her mom and dad. She slept while sobbing.

AFTER SOMETIME

she wake up, but she was in bed and duvet on her, her clothes were changed, she panicked and hurriedly went to door and start to bang the door with her fragile and small hands, her knuckle got so bruished. She kept crying and screaming for help but no one come, she sat on the floor with heavy heart.

Then she heard door opening sound, she looked at the door it was that man who saved her and also try to bite her neck. He stepped towards her and bend down. And touched her chin with his index finger. And say "why are you crying" he Said while observing her face. She try to push him but he was way stronger then her. He just grabbed her both hand in his big one. And again say "tell. Me. Why. Are. You. Crying." he said in deep hoarse voice. With hint of anger.

"pl-please l-le-let me g-go" she said and grabbed his polished expensive shoes, His jaw clenched and he grabbed her heir in fist and brings her closer towards his face to face, "never, I will never leave you" he got angry more when she pleaded him while touching his feet in his mercy, he want her in his mercy but not like this.

She sobbed and say "w-who chan-ged my c-clothes" she was shaking, she don't even like to change her clothes infront of her mother. Then how will she let someone change her clothes. He smirked and say "if I told you that I was the one who changed your clothes?" she gasped and say "y-you can't j-just Change s-someone c-clothes without their permission" as she said and try to get out of his hold but he didn't let her even move. And said "are you afraid?" and smirked "darling, i didn't even started yet, and you are being coward from me" and laughed.

"now its time for dinner, go get freshen up you will be having your dinner here with me" he said in his deep voice and went to bathroom to take bath.

She stands up and went to mirror looked at herself how venerable and pethatic she look, her tear stained face make her look more pethatic. "mummy, papa i miss you so much" and start to sob again. She can't control her emotions when it comes to her mom and dad.

AFTER SOMETIME

he comes out from bathroom and went to walk in closet to change into a black tee and trouser. And went to Abhishree who is crying.
His eyes softened and he went to her and grabbed her soft hands and say "lets go darling, your fevaourit food is waiting for you" he said and soft soothing voice. But she looked at him with hint of anger and say "h-how can I e-eat at y-your house, please let me go please I beg you, please" and start to cry.

He sighed and put her on his shoulder and he made her sit in the couch that was present in the his room and say "if you didn't finished this food the consequences will be not good" he said in warning voice.

__________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovely Readers if you like this part please do vote, comments and please follow for more updates.
Target 10+votes.